Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Douglas Mallette needs *pause* 1 million dollars, Muhahahaha! - Page 2

Tags: Douglas mallette, douglas, mallette, scam, hack, NASA, , indiegogo.com/cybernatedfarmsystems, cybernatedfarmsystems, cybernated farm systems, cybernatedfarmsystem, cybernated farm system [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 05, 2013 - 02:45
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Critical thinking is bad! Just give him your money and shutup! Anyways I have read his CFS project plans in the .pdf and his numbers are baseless. Tghere is no project therefore he's doing a imaginary projection. To my understanding his farming solution is basically a Co-oped food community. His project requires people/neighbors/group of like minded individuals to gather together to start growing food. The thing is it requires a lot of money in Douglas plan to start this up unlike other co-oped food communities.

It's astounding that he would ask for a 1 million let alone now a half a million dollars for this project. At that I highly doubt unless he is growing pot the amount of plants he grows inside this imaginary facility will surpass in the positive the amount of money being put in to start this up. Lets say hypothetically he gets this started up then starts making these greenhouses in mass production, he would have to see if there is a market for people wanting to spend more to produce food and receive little in return. There is no market of course and this isn't economically feasible. He should start with the basics and request donation to implement a particular concept into reality not ask for a huge chunk of change and then hire people to do it for you.

I do invest in projects and when I invest in projects there usually projects I'm familiar with and can be hands on with. I do have two basic criteria I look for in a project before I invest in it with time and money which one being is it cheap if mass produced, second does it serve a particular purpose. Sometimes things are what I would define awesome but they don't catch on because there ahead of there time as well. As I did think Douglas project as a cool concept as I had a desire to do something similar to this I think he doesn't have a clue on what he's doing and this project will not come off the ground. I also know and have implemented small scale concept that I have implemented within my own garden and when I eventually mash these concepts together it equals to what I wanted to do from the start.

Douglas project from a agricultural perspective does not make sense. So it costs more to build this greenhouse than the traditional sense with using farming equipment for growing food. How the heck does that make things better Doug? You have to ask yourself the question of how your project can compete with modern day agricultural methods. If it cannot then you should drop this like a rock, if you think you can compete then build prototypes and see what happens.

Looking at your number your asking for $458,000. You will have to make a strong argument as to how your going to drive your greenhouse production down, as well as agricultural costs but increase amount of food to the extent that it translates into competing with the current agricultural market. There is just a lot of holes in this, it is just simply a bad idea. I will go over Dougla's .pdf CFS plans in more depth later on but for now this all or nothing attitude is dumb you will fail.

I suggest to people to hold off on donating to Douglas CFS project and advocate he build things in smaller proportions as addon's to what he has. Ultimately it will perfect what he's doing and then he will be able to mash these concept into a all or one thing. I read through his CFS plans and he's looking to hire experts (engineering, software developers) to build the things for him. He should be trying to find those people willing to do things within indiegogo, TVP or TZM, that are willing to do it free of charge or for the cost of living until the project gets off the ground. If Douglas had a proof of concept at that showed the market needed this in the form that he could compete and people want what he has I'd say it's a good project so far he has not and this is crucial to a projects success as this isn't some starwars fantasy script we're talking about a more physical based project. Doug you need proof of concept.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 05, 2013 - 16:10
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
Quote from The Burger King

It's astounding that he would ask for a 1 million let alone now a half a million dollars for this project.

And that he would be shocked people with money would question it heavily before investing in an idea. If he was asking for like 500 bucks, then whatever. He's not, he's asking for the combined average yearly income of 40 Americans. Yea, people are going to get a little over skeptical. Welcome to life, dude.
#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 05, 2013 - 16:59
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

- Facility Cost: $1 million (a one time cost that includes lifetime maintenance support
and the Training Program)
- People Served: 625
- One Time Cost Per Person Served: $1600.00
- Facility Minimal Operational Lifespan: 30 years
- Individual Cost: $53.33 annually, or $4.44 a month

Yea, because, you know there's no *real* maintenance cost, nutrients, or fresh water that ever has to be put into it. I don't see anything here about chemicals needed for cleaning and sterilizing the the grow rocks. I see no machine that's there to monitor, regulate, mix or dispense nutrients (plant food) into the water and them clean and sanitize them after every cycle. How will you control for mildew and insects? Tell me Doug, how the fuck is this supposed to be automated if people need to go in and do these routine maintenance tasks? Will it still only cost 5$ a month per person?

Doug is either very stupid, or knows his audience well.
#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 05, 2013 - 19:59
(0)

"Added a few new options for people to try that could make this campaign a serious success...like finding humanitarian celebs that might support the CFS cause. I know some people dislike the cult of personality, but if the shoe fits...wear it. lol" - Douglas Mallette

He's going the Scientology route. Get a celebrity and use their fame as a spring board to sell more hocus pocus. How about this; get a real engineer and a real hydroponic garden expert to verify this is even feasible. This isn't science, this is just PowerBand nonsense.
#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 06, 2013 - 03:23
(0)

CS Original
He wants endorsements from Oprah! They want to go back to the Zrush tactics but instead of rushing random fringe nobodies there going to spam celebrities.

http://www.facebook.com/events/186322191509194/

Douglas Mallette
Celebrity Focus: Oprah Winfrey

Why not start huge?! If CFS can catch Oprah's eye, especially given her fan base and humanitarian leanings, then that would be huge. This kind of stuff only works if a person is flooded. One or two mentions is one thing, but a few hundred would be something else entirely.

Here are a few ways to reach her and make her aware of the CFS IndieGoGo Campaign.

http://www.oprah.com/ (threads, articles, contact forms, whatever works)

https://twitter.com/Oprah

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 15, 2013 - 21:16
(0)

Malette is now spamming news outlets and celebrities to find his kickstarter.

Ariana Huffington
TechGlance
Jim Carrey
Jamie Foxx
NBC News
Fox News (lol)
This Morning
CBS News
Time
The Young Turks
BBC World Have Your Say
BBC World
Morning edition
NPR
Guy Raz
Scott Simon
Oprah
Elon Musk
George Takei
Michelle Rodriguez
George Monbiot
Ashton Kutcher
Leonardo DiCaprio
Roger Waters
Misha Collins
Ian Somerhalder
Charlize Theron
Bono
Richard Branson
Kevin Smith

Some of these were tweeted multiple times
#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 16, 2013 - 18:08
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
I think he should be more realistic and start contacting celebrities who will take his cause seriously like:

Homer Simpson
That dude from Team America who got the facial hair transplant so he could fit in with the durka durka lot.
The dog from Beethoven
Kermit the frog
Dumb from dumb and dumber
#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 17, 2013 - 01:21
(0)

Quote from anticultist

VOR and Galinor already endorsed it.
#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jan 18, 2013 - 07:16
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

Do those two still do their retarded video posts on you tube ?
Also are they supporting this clown ? They used to back him and anyone like him up no questions asked.
#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jan 19, 2013 - 10:32
(0)

Quote from anticultist

Quote from JimJesus

Do those two still do their retarded video posts on you tube ?
Also are they supporting this clown ? They used to back him and anyone like him up no questions asked.

I killed VOR's YouTube career. Galinor is moving and (last I checked) still living in a hotel waiting for a more permanent place.
#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 24, 2013 - 01:56
(0)

CS Original
Douglas Mallete apparently has a private investor that's investing $100,000 into his greenhouse. Doug says everything will come through in May.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/cybernated-farm-systems/cfs-progress-report/432237946850602

CFS Progress Report
by Cybernated Farm Systems (Notes) on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 1:56pm
What has CFS been up too lately? Well, since February...

- Has a private investor for $100,000 which should be finalized by May, 2013.

- Went through the cumbersome and highly aggravating process of enabling CFS to apply for federal grants. I would rather do Tensor Calculations than go through that process again. Sadly, all of the grant due dates that revolve around what CFS is doing passed in February, but we are primed for anything new that comes up from now on.

- Applied to the Buckminster Fuller Challenge, an annual international design Challenge awarding $100,000 to support the development and implementation of a strategy that has significant potential to solve humanity's most pressing problems. See their website for further details: http://challenge.bfi.org

- Was invited to apply for the Prix Ars Electronica Grant, so that was done. See this website for details: http://www.aec.at/prix/en/kategorien/the-next-idea

- Have applied to be a presenter at the Florida Venture Forum 2013 Early Stage Conference. See their website for details: http://www.floridaventureforum.org/subpage.asp?navid=0&id=88

- Enabled a way for people to go to the CFS Home Page and financially support CFS without having to become investors. This was done only because of the barrage of emails received after the end of the failed crowd funding campaign, where people still wanted their $10, $50 or $100 contribution to help CFS.

- Engaged in several additional discussions with people who have the means to help CFS move forward financially and from a PR standpoint, but nothing worth mentioning specifics on just yet.

- And as always, continuously pursuing new contacts and avenues to grow the network and support for CFS.

Douglas Mallette
CEO Cybernated Farm Systems

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Mar 24, 2013 - 08:28
(0)

" If I am a sole winner of a big lottery prize you will get some of it."

Good to know someone still pays the stupid tax.
#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]