Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - PUBLIC STATEMENT FROM PETER - RE: ZEITGEIST ASSOCIATIONS - Page 2

Tags: zeitgeist, The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Don't question your master, Jared Lee Loughner [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 13:39
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

I mean literally all ABC did is report the facts. He was big into Zeitgeist: The Movie. Don't get pissy at ABC just because his friend told the truth.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 13:41
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

What about Peter's pending case against google? Also I have archived that site in case Peter comes to his senses and takes it down.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 13:42
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

"What about Peter's pending case against google?"

Huh?

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 13:49
(0)

CS Original

@ Matt (check link below)

>>Peter Merola says, "Google Censoring ZeitgeistMovie.com?<<

http://conspiracyscience.com/forums/topic/peter-merola-says-google-censoring-zeitgeistmoviecom#post-19927

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 13:55
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Last night I was talking with a guy who lurks this site, and he was showing me various examples of the mindset "all news is good news" that many TZM members seem to have regarding this shooting. They seem to think even though TZM is mentioned in a horrible light, that it will only serve to make them more popular. I guess that's why Ruby Ridge lead to the white revolution finally taking off?

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 14:01
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

That's because Zeitgeisters believe that everyone will hop on board if only they hear about the movement.

They're not capable of understanding the difference between good attention and bad attention because they don't believe there could be negative attention towards Zeitgeist.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 14:02
(0)

CS Original

@The Real Roxette amazing. I will say this, sure negative attention can be good attention but this is horrible attention although. I have said their are no silver bullets but in some cases their are for instance you'll never see a child predator run for a political office and win because from what I have learned from talking to a few good campaign managers their is no amount of money that will get a child predator elected or veiws changed at that TZM is veiwed as a cult in this look and the word "cult" is a extremely strong word and in this case that took action and the product of TZM action is a Jared Loughner. So far TZM/TVP have neo nazi's within it and has inspired mass murders to kill off politicians, I can only see the future trend from this cult and where it's going. Maybe eventually it will kill off people who have differing opinions from their cult master?

Even with Peter's responses this is something like conspiracy theories that will always follow TZM/TVP

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 14:04
(0)

CS Original

That's because all negative attention is bought and paid for by the CIA.

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 14:09
(0)

CS Original

Anyone posted this link yet?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110110/ap_on_re_us/us_congresswoman_shot_gunman_11</p>

-

Mistrust of government was his defining conviction, the friends said. He believed the government was behind 9/11, and worried that governments were maneuvering to create a unified monetary system ("a New World Order currency" one friend said) so that social elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world.

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 19:05
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I doubt Google's censoring. He probably just has too many meta-tags, which Google's bot doesn't like. LOL.

On the video I linked to, someone responded to me asking if I'd even seen Zeitgeist - the person suggested that I probably hadn't because the films are all about peace and love and not killing people haha, so I responded with this:

I have watched both of the films, many times. I used to be a prominent member of the movement involved with the staff/management, thank-you. The films have an isolating effect in and of themselves, it is far to say that they influenced Jared - especially because his ex-best friend noted that they were a major influence. Zeitgeist is, in and of itself, isolating. And there's no better way to dismantle a personality than to isolate it.

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 20:23
(0)

CS Original

lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFTUx86Hm8

#

To prepare posters here, brentoneccles (Brenton Eccles) and TheSkepticalIdealist ('Ed' [L. Winston?]) are regular lurches of ConspiracyScience otday com, that has used every logical fallacy in the book to condemn The Zeitgeist Movement. Brenton is a former moderator from The Zeitgeist Movement Forum whom associates were banished away. Brenton particularly was banished at Peter's request.

Team Pear is just warmin' up!
INTELLIGENCExPEAR 28 minutes ago

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 20:28
(0)

CS Original

Team Pear? Is that their body shapes?

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 20:35
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

i really don't get how they get off accusing us of having fallacious logic when clearly theirs is much much worse.

Oh, maybe they're thinking about ad hominems (pretty much the only fallacy they seem to know). To clarify, it is not an ad hominem to insult someone unless that insult is also used as evidence to support an argument that has nothing to do with said insult. So, for example, if Ed calls you a retard because your argument is crap, that is not an ad hominem

#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 21:07
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I also don't know how that person gets off on their fallacious comments about me. I had the support of all but a few moderators/staff members for what I was banned for. Screenshots to prove it. Really must upload them.

#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 21:08
(0)

CS Original

Watch out Brenton, Merola has a team of lawyers!

#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 21:14
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Basically, if you disagree with Zeitgeist, they will find some way to smear you. It doesn't matter how reasonable you're being. They can't tolerate disagreement in any fashion.

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 13, 2011 - 21:18
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

You been talking about those screenshots forever Brenton.

You ever gonna post them or what. It ain't hard to make a Photobucket account.

#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]