Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Questions about the ZM? Put them here. - Page 2

Tags: zeitgeist, VTV greasy fat fuck, VTV peter merola, zeit, geist, thunder, open source, opensource, free, peter, merola, truthers in disguise [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 13:26
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

@Ed

VTV

You ignored everything I said.

Don't do that again."

Or what? lol. I didn't ignore what you said at all Ed. You may not of liked the answer but I didn't ignore you.

"I made my point very clear, you don't have to tell me what the Zeitgeist Movement thinks about all that I already know. I've watched the films, the interviews, been to the lectures. Don't treat me like some ignorant fool that doesn't know anything about this."

I am not treating you like anything.

"You skipped my point:

I said IF everyone currently working in charities NOW join the ZGM...

"Suddenly a lot of people will DIE because they all left to spread the word of the Venus Project society that most Zeitgeist members seem to accept they probably wouldn't see in their lifetimes anyway, right? "

Is that not correct?"

Ed, your basically creating a scenerio that is never going to occur and then asking me to justify a position I don't have. This is a strawman. We don't tell people in the ZM to stop being involved in whatever other activism they are part of. It is just not what the ZM itself is focused on. I have members in my own chapter who are Environmental activists, members of the Green Party, Civil Rights organizations, etc. We don't do what we are doing in exclusion of these things but it is not what our organization is about. You don't show up at a Civil rights organization meeting and insist that they help you save whales or they won't be effective. There is nothing wrong however with you being in "Save the Whales" AND the "Civil Rights" group.

"Thats why I asked at what point you guys would actually accomplish anything to actually help anyone? Because if those people join you and start "spreading the word" rather than helping people and the environment what do you think will happen?"

See above.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 13:31
(0)

CS Original

@Ed

You need to calm down man.

"@VTV:

"I have also seen "debunking" that amounts to little more then name calling. "

Please show me one example of pure name calling in anything I have said.

Also, please explain what name calling I engaged in in the thread that I was banned in. I pointed out clear examples of quote-mines and dishonesty in Zeitgeist and was prepared to give many more but no one was interested, then I was banned."

I didn't say you were namecalling anyone. Meurtos suggested that supposedly Peter has been totally debunked on everything and I said that I have seen a lot of "debunking" that amounts to little more then namecalling. I didn't say "ed was namecalling" at any point during my post.

I also didn't say you were banned for namecalling. I explained why you were banned.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 13:36
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

@VTV:

"Or what? lol." - VTV

Or I will make you look more and more ridiculous.

" I didn't ignore what you said at all Ed. You may not of liked the answer but I didn't ignore you. " - VTV

Its not that I didn't LIKE it, I already knew everything you said. it completely missed the entire point that was very clear.

You basically just regurgitated everything from the standard Zeitgeist handbook, as it were. That won't work with me, I already know it. Some questions you will be asked by people don't have a stock answer so you will actually have to try and figure out what they are actually asking you.

"Ed, your basically creating a scenerio that is never going to occur and then asking me to justify a position I don't have. This is a strawman" - VTV

No I'm explaining to you the reality and consequences of your position...

"We don't tell people in the ZM to stop being involved in whatever other activism they are part of. It is just not what the ZM itself is focused on." - VTV

You have said many times that charitable work now is pointless, that's why you criticised anti-cultists contribution to the water charity. You act like this is a useless and irrelevant endeavour, YOU and the ZGM want to provide water for all(!), right? This is the same reason why Fresco doesn't use renewable energies, they don't think it will help spread the word so what's the point, right?

So the issue is that you may not be saying that people should STOP their charity work but if they agree with the rhetoric of the ZGM they will see that their charity work is irrelevant and doesn't really help and their time would be better spent working towards the Venus Project solution.

That means that the more charity workers support the Movement to the level you want and believe all that same stuff then people will die, people will go hungry, get sick, the environment will suffer.

These are the CONSEQUENCES of what you believe and what you promote and something you clearly haven't thought through.

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 13:42
(0)

CS Original

@VTV:

"I didn't say you were namecalling anyone." -VTV

As the longest running MAIN "debunker" of 911 conspiracies on the ZGM how then can you use that as an excuse if you accept that I didn't name call anyone? What false claims did I make?

I don't think you have ever debated me on 911, if you want to take this to another thread I can always prove to you that 911 Truth is one big fat lie. I have made the challenge that so long as no critical questions are ignored and as long as points are accepted to be wrong when they are I can prove to THEIR OWN SATISFACTION that people like Steven Jones, Richard Gage, Michael Ruppert, David Ray Griffin are liars and/or incompetents and not to be trusted or associated with.

Unfortunately it will also make you completely embarrassed to ever want to promote Zeitgeist 1 ever again.

PS:

You have not addressed what i said about your points about my ban. Your claims are completely untrue and Peter is demonstrably a liar and hypocrite just on this issue alone.

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:00
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Funny.

I remember bitching at Ed for being a Zeitgeist apologist and coddling them too much. I honestly thought he supported everything about the movement but 911 and only disagreed with them to lend credibility to it.

Now he is being painted as some sort of destructive force to the movement.

Crazy cult stuff. This is what bunker mentality does to you.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:01
(0)

CS Original

@Ed

You are quickly lowering in quality here in your responses. I still maintain you need to take a step back and calm down before you continue.

"Or I will make you look more and more ridiculous."

See Ed, this dissapoints me. You started out good and now your just threatening me with humiliation if I don't comply with you. That's really sad. But you would be wasting your time Ed. I don't really care what you do to make me look "ridiculous" in your mind as it is of no consequence to me.

"Its not that I didn't LIKE it, I already knew everything you said. it completely missed the entire point that was very clear.

You basically just regurgitated everything from the standard Zeitgeist handbook, as it were. That won't work with me, I already know it. Some questions you will be asked by people don't have a stock answer so you will actually have to try and figure out what they are actually asking you."

I don't agree. I gave you the correct answers. I am sorry if that is not good enough for you but you are clearly getting a bit too emotional now.

"No I'm explaining to you the reality and consequences of your position..."

There was no reality in your statement Ed. You created a fictional scenerio that would never take place and then asked me to address it.

"You have said many times that charitable work now is pointless, that's why you criticised anti-cultists contribution to the water charity. You act like this is a useless and irrelevant endeavour, YOU and the ZGM want to provide water for all(!), right? This is the same reason why Fresco doesn't use renewable energies, they don't think it will help spread the word so what's the point, right?"

If it is a solution it will end the problem. Not perpetuate it. Also, there is a project coming together to get the Venus Project on renewable energies.

"So the issue is that you may not be saying that people should STOP their charity work but if they agree with the rhetoric of the ZGM they will see that their charity work is irrelevant and doesn't really help and their time would be better spent working towards the Venus Project solution.

That means that the more charity workers support the Movement to the level you want and believe all that same stuff then people will die, people will go hungry, get sick, the environment will suffer.

These are the CONSEQUENCES of what you believe and what you promote and something you clearly haven't thought through."

Ed, I think we are getting to the point that you are so upset that we are not really exchanging information. Your kind of arguing with yourself and your not really listening to my responses all the while claiming that I am not listening to you. If for some reason every activist on the planet stopped doing the charity work they were doing I think you over-estimate the effect this would have. If the charity work continued I think you also over-estimate what effect it is having.

We do care about all of these things. The problem is the dam needs to be re-built entirely. Not patched.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:05
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

@VTV:

"Sure. The "Gulf of Tonkin" incident was a false flag operation to get us into Viet Nam."

Totally untrue. The Gulf of Tonkin affair was actually 2 separate incidents, one of which was verified as an actual attack by North Vietnamese forces; the other was a misinterpretation of events by a Navy commander, who communicated this to Washington that same night. There was no conspiracy involved and it certainly wasn't a "false flag."

"We set up the coup to throw an Iranian president out of office. (That's revealed in de-classified documents, FYI.)"

Not false-flag terrorism.

"The incident that started the "Spanish American" war was total crap too."

Misinterpretation of events. Not false-flag terrorism, or even close to it.

"How about the conspiracy to convince us to go to war in Iraq?"

Dreadful policy choice and abuse of power, no question, but neither a conspiracy nor a false-flag event.

"He could be wrong about all of that and still be right about the Venus Project. To imply otherwise is basically ad hominem."

There's a difference between the issue of someone's credibility and an "ad hominem" attack. Merola's veracity and his track record of interpreting broad societal themes and historical processes--which is very poor--is directly relevant to whether the Venus Project is the right thing to improve society and move history in another direction. If a financial advisor tells you to invest in pork bellies because they're going up, why isn't that advisor's record of successful prediction of commodities markets extremely relevant to your decision whether or not to follow his advice? If it turns out he's batting zero, how is it an "ad hominem" to point this out?

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:08
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"How about the conspiracy to convince us to go to war in Iraq?"

False equivalence logic fail. We know exactly why the war in Iraq happened. No speculation or quote mining required.

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:08
(0)

CS Original

@Ed

"As the longest running MAIN "debunker" of 911 conspiracies on the ZGM how then can you use that as an excuse if you accept that I didn't name call anyone? What false claims did I make?"

Again Ed, nobody banned you for making false claims, namecalling, or any of that. You were banned because it was clear you were not a member of the movement anymore and that you had no purpose on the forum other then to detract from the movement. You keep putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head that are not there. You can feel free to say it is bullshit over and over again but I gave you the answer.

"I don't think you have ever debated me on 911, if you want to take this to another thread I can always prove to you that 911 Truth is one big fat lie. I have made the challenge that so long as no critical questions are ignored and as long as points are accepted to be wrong when they are I can prove to THEIR OWN SATISFACTION that people like Steven Jones, Richard Gage, Michael Ruppert, David Ray Griffin are liars and/or incompetents and not to be trusted or associated with."

I really don't care about any of that Ed. My opinions of the 911 issue have nothing to do with the Venus Project. Jacque Fresco doesn't care about these things either. It's not relevant. And even if 911 truth were absolutely true or absolutely false it does not validate or invalidate the Resource Based Economy model.

"Unfortunately it will also make you completely embarrassed to ever want to promote Zeitgeist 1 ever again."

Ed, once again. Just like I told the other trolls that you are slowly joining in your tactics I really don't care. Your "threats" of humiliation are laughable. Stick to the topic. It is absolutely of no consequence to me personally what goes on here.

"PS:

You have not addressed what i said about your points about my ban. Your claims are completely untrue and Peter is demonstrably a liar and hypocrite just on this issue alone."

Yes, I have addressed it. Over and over and over. You just admitted that you stopped being a member of the movement about five months ago. YOUR WORDS. The forum is for members of the movement or people who are thinking about joining but want to know more first. Since you don't fit into either category you were banned. Regardless of whatever else went on that is the policy that caused you to be banned. You don't like the answer. But stop repeating that I supposedly haven't addressed it as that is actually the UNTRUE thing.

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:13
(0)

CS Original

@VTV

Please go back a page, I responded to all that crap about my banning.

You have been ignoring my points and that is why I'm getting more and more pissed off with you.

If you want to be a good spokesman for the Movement you really need to stop this.

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:14
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"It is absolutely of no consequence to me personally what goes on here. "

You sure type a lot here.

When shit is of no consequence to me I don't spend hours typing on it.

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:17
(0)

CS Original

@Meurtos

"Totally untrue. The Gulf of Tonkin affair was actually 2 separate incidents, one of which was verified as an actual attack by North Vietnamese forces; the other was a misinterpretation of events by a Navy commander, who communicated this to Washington that same night. There was no conspiracy involved and it certainly wasn't a "false flag."

I don't agree. And I have seen testimony by people on the ships to back that up. I am not going to argue with you about it but I do not agree.

"Not false-flag terrorism."

They spread false propaganda about the Iranian president in an effort to cause violence and unrest so that they could replace that president with one who would give us their oil. They ordered someone in the CIA to do this. I disagree with your definition.

"Misinterpretation of events. Not false-flag terrorism, or even close to it."

Again I don't agree.

"Dreadful policy choice and abuse of power, no question, but neither a conspiracy nor a false-flag event."

The claim that there were weapons of mass destruction was completely false. It was an effort to terrorize the American people into backing a war based on lies. There was in fact a Conspiracy in the neo-conservative movement to accomplish just that. If you want conclusive evidence about this watch the film "No End In Sight" as it gets into it with interviews with people who were actually there including people in the administration at the time.

"There's a difference between the issue of someone's credibility and an "ad hominem" attack. Merola's veracity and his track record of interpreting broad societal themes and historical processes--which is very poor--is directly relevant to whether the Venus Project is the right thing to improve society and move history in another direction. If a financial advisor tells you to invest in pork bellies because they're going up, why isn't that advisor's record of successful prediction of commodities markets extremely relevant to your decision whether or not to follow his advice? If it turns out he's batting zero, how is it an "ad hominem" to point this out?"

None of the stuff you claim he was "debunked" or to have a "proven bad track record" with has anything to do with the Resource Based Economy model at all. The concept itself is not in any way altered by Peter Joseph's involvement whatsoever. It is the same concept it was before Zeitgeist Addendum. It is the same concept now. This is why talking about 911, or whatever other conspiracy stuff you think you have debunked him on is not relevant and a distraction from the point. I can be a bad weatherman and be bad at predicting the weather and still support a viable cause.

If Peter Joseph said 911 was an inside job and also said 2+2=4 that does not suddenly make 2+2=4 an incorrect statement.

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:18
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"If Peter Joseph said 911 was an inside job and also said 2+2=4 that does not suddenly make 2+2=4 an incorrect statement. "

More logic fail.

There is evidence that 2+2=4 as well as evidence that Merola is wrong about everything.

You can't just close your eyes and pretend it isn't there. "I disagree" doesn't really trump history. What's to disagree with in the first place? You're wrong.

#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:23
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"None of the stuff you claim he was "debunked" or to have a "proven bad track record" with has anything to do with the Resource Based Economy model at all"

Actually, I think it does. It demonstrates that people who throw the scientific method away do not have credible scientific solutions for humanity's problems.

Jimbo said that. He's smart.

#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:24
(0)

CS Original

@Matt
You have managed to make a few posts that don't involve my weight. Good job. Glad to see your finally potty trained.

"More logic fail.

There is evidence that 2+2=4 as well as evidence that Merola is wrong about everything."

Wrong about everything? Really? So if Peter says 2+2=4 then that will be wrong as well? You are missing the point. Reading comprehension fail.

"You can't just close your eyes and pretend it isn't there. "I disagree" doesn't really trump history. What's to disagree with in the first place? You're wrong."

I didn't close my eyes. I have seen evidence that allowed me to arrive at a conclusion. It may not be the same as yours but that doesn't make me wrong. As neither you, nor I, nor Meurtos were on that ship when the "Gulf of Tonkin" incident took place neither of us know for absolute sure what happened. We can only go on hear-say. This is why I don't concentrate on this stuff too much and work instead on solutions.

#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"Wrong about everything? Really?"

Yes, he is. And I refuse to be drawn down a rhetorical rabbit hole for you to dodge legitimate criticism.

"This is why I don't concentrate on this stuff too much and work instead on solutions."

Then why in the world would I believe that you have a scientific solution for humanity's problems when you show no respect whatsoever to the scientific method and nothing but disdain for its institutions?

What you preach is dogma, not solutions.

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:26
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

speaking of hearsay and being there, were you present at the Zday in New York ?

#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Edward L WinstonPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:28
(0)

President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho: porn star and five-time ultimate smackdown wrestling champion!

Level: 150
CS Original

>> They spread false propaganda about the Iranian president in an effort to cause violence and unrest so that they could replace that president with one who would give us their oil. They ordered someone in the CIA to do this. I disagree with your definition.

How is black propaganda the same thing as false-flag? No wonder CTs define any event ever as false-flag... oh wait no any event America or Britain is involved with is a false-flag. If the Islamic Republic of Iran puts out black propaganda, well then it's just propaganda, it's not false-flag when it's used by Hezbollah or anything.

#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:31
(0)

CS Original

@Anticultist

Were you? I have spoken to people who were. I also watched the live video feed and the place was packed. There is also a lot more then just the event in NY to consider. Including the event in the UK that had over 300 people in attendance.

@Matt

We haven't even talked about solutions yet scientifically because all anyone really seems to want to debate here is stuff that has little to nothing to do with the Venus Project itself. The Scientific method is on every page of the Venus Project.

@Ed

I am not ignoring you, but I don't see what I missed. If there is something you feel I missed then repost it and I will get back to you. I have just spent about three hours on this forum and I have work to do around the house.

#49 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:31
(0)

CS Original

@VTV:

"See Ed, this dissapoints me. You started out good and now your just threatening me with humiliation if I don't comply with you. That's really sad. But you would be wasting your time Ed. I don't really care what you do to make me look "ridiculous" in your mind as it is of no consequence to me. " - VTV

If the only way you and Peter can argue this and other topics is by lying about people and making things up or by ignoring peoples points, then to point that out will make you and him look ridiculous.

I try my best to point out every stupid piece of crappy reasoning I see. It is in your interest to just discuss this like a reasonable person. Reasonable misunderstandings are fine, ask me if you don't understand, but you are doing this intentionally.

"don't agree. I gave you the correct answers. I am sorry if that is not good enough for you but you are clearly getting a bit too emotional now. " - VTV

Interesting, how can they be the "correct answers" to a question I never asked? And you accuse me of strawmen?

I didn't ask what the ZGM opinion of charity was, how to feed the poor or provide clean drinking water or anything like that, I made a specific point and asked a specific question that was completely ignored. Lets see if this improves...

"You created a fictional scenerio that would never take place and then asked me to address it. " - VTV

And now I've explained what I meant by that in more detail, lets see if you address it...

"If it is a solution it will end the problem. Not perpetuate it. Also, there is a project coming together to get the Venus Project on renewable energies. " VTV

Not looking good VTV, you are still missing the point... lets see if you get it as you reply to the rest of my post.

(* btw on the subject of renewable energies, the ZGM is trying to get the Venus Project on renewables? WTF takes this long? Jacque has been at this for over 50 years right? What the hell has he accomplished? And who's the lucky people that get to donate the money to get THEM on it I wonder! Why haven';t they done any work to get any money to buy it themselves? Oh yes, the models, drawings, videos and tours are far more important.)

"Ed, I think we are getting to the point that you are so upset that we are not really exchanging information. [...]

We do care about all of these things. The problem is the dam needs to be re-built entirely. Not patched. " - VTV

You have said over and over that charity is pointless and irrelevant and that time is better spent on ZGM promotion. That why you were so negative about anti-cultist's charity water aid.

Society needs to be re-built not patched, you said.

So therefore IF more and more people working for and contributing to charities join the ZGM and believe THIS same philosophy then the LESS AND LESS GETS DONE for those charities.

So that's why I asked, at what point you guys will start helping people? All the Zeitgeisters I've seen talk about the "re-built" society they want think it will be beyond their lifetimes! Thats a helleva long time to wait while more and more people stop doing charity work if you had the success you want.

#50 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:32
(0)

CS Original

@Edward

I didn't say anything about Iranians using propoganda. I was asked when the United States has been involved in it. I answered. I still don't agree with your definition. Don't put words in my mouth.

#51 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:34
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"We haven't even talked about solutions yet scientifically because all anyone really seems to want to debate here is stuff that has little to nothing to do with the Venus Project itself. The Scientific method is on every page of the Venus Project."

Because you have no solutions, no structure and no credible plans. You have no scientific explanations on how to accomplish what you wish to accomplish. You have no credible explanations for the inconsistencies within the movement.

You have dogma and a belief system. Nothing more.

This is a borderline religion.

#52 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:35
(0)

CS Original

"I also watched the live video feed and the place was packed."
shot at an angle from the balcony pointing down in a limited perspective of the front area of the auditorium, with brief side sweeps, yes I saw it too, and spoke to people who went too.

See we both have the same limited hear say to go on.

Yet you still provide no actual evidence and address what I gave you.

flip flop avoidance techniques thats your best weapon.

#53 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
VTVPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:39
(0)

CS Original

anticultist where are those images you are claiming as evidence? Is there any proof as to when the pictures were taken? Is it even relevant in the end as compared to the overall attendance over the entire planet?

I garantee you your blog will never see anyone creating worldwide events for it.

Now I am going to go actually participate in my life. Later.

#54 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:41
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

VTV are you actually an official spokesman for the Venus Project or did you just give yourself that title on the Zeitgeist forums?

Why are you afraid of discussing that the movement is more about dogma and faith than solutions?

#55 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
jimboPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:41
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I think the real problem isn't that the movement has members who are conspiracy theorists, but that the content is either being pushed directly or allowed to be pushed by its members. And I will prove this easily:

During this recent Z-day, I'm pretty sure that a number of state and international chapters were showing screenings of Zeitgeist 1 AND Zeitgeist Addendum. Zeitgeist Addendum, I might be able to give a pass since it doesn't have THAT much conspiracy theory, but Z1 does.

Why did TZM allow Zeitgeist 1 show on Z-Day when it wasn't supposed to be about conspiracy theories, but about the RBE? Even if it was just 1, that's 1 too many. Especially since the Z-day events, before being posted on the Z-day website website, undergo admin approval.

#56 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:42
(0)

CS Original

Check the links yourself from your own member, dated and stated as zday, proving its emptiness.
And I would not wish anyone to make a movement from my blog, its anticultist you see try looking that up , its kinda defeating the object for me to have any zany followers hanging on my words and a movement behind me.

sheesh, bad attempt and huge fail.

#57 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:43
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

@jimbo,

Because the conspiracy movies are the movement's chief recruiting tool and since Merola has deemed such recruitment practices acceptable you will just have to deal with the cognitive dissonance and like it.

#58 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
jimboPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:49
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

@Matt

Well obviously, lol. I'm just holding on to a sliver of hope that VTV would be like "OMG you're so right! How could I have been so foolish!" I'm also curious on how he'll dodge the Zeitgeist 1 showings on Z-day.

#59 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 05, 2010 - 14:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"I'm also curious on how he'll dodge the Zeitgeist 1 showings on Z-day."

Same way Christians dodge the lack of dinosaurs in the Bible. They ignore it.

#60 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]