Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Questions about the ZM? Put them here. - Page 5

Tags: zeitgeist, VTV greasy fat fuck, VTV peter merola, zeit, geist, thunder, open source, opensource, free, peter, merola, truthers in disguise [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
Plautus SatirePosted: Apr 07, 2010 - 04:13
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Seriously, can the people posting random stupid insults please cut it out? I'll suggest to Edward that people be issued warnings if they keep it up, oh look I guess I just did...

I know where you're coming from on this, I really do, but my comments are in no way random. I have a little bit of history with this greasy fat bastard, and he has gone so far as to stalk me and release private information about me including where I live and my full name. He's also posted my phone number in the Zeitgeist Movement web site forums and tried to harass me by making false reports to law enforcement agencies.

I see him routinely alienating and belittling people in the Zeitgeist Movement web site forums, and I hear his banal and pedantic sophistry regularly on the movement's Teamspeak 3 server. This is what happens to a kid who's been picked on his whole life and whose most socially redeeming job in his entire life is as a clerk in a convenience store. If he gets one iota of "power" he immediately starts abusing it.

I am an altruist, he is the antithesis of altruism. Is it any wonder he sees me as a nemesis? You should hear him rant and rave about the way I flagrantly ignore and circumvent the bans he and others hand out. I think that's what bothers them the most, and one of the reasons those guys over there are hyperparanoid and hyperconspiratorial, because I've been giving them the business. Every day they have a new excuse to complain about how hard their "moderator" job is, because every day I can throw something new at them. They don't seem to get that the behaviour of mine that they don't like is a direct result of their shenanigans. The moderators there are a solution looking for a problem. They cause the problems they pretend to solve.

#121 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]