Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - VoiceOfRacism - Page 4

Tags: VOR, VoiceOfReason, Voice Of Reason, Nominate, Racist Liar [ Add Tags ]

This forum thread is currently locked, no new replies or edits can be made.

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 07:32
(2)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Quote from Agent Matt

One more thing:

"You know nothing about my life other than what you want to look at through narrow minded glasses and quite frankly, you're still pissed off that you got banned from the forums."

Banned from what forums?

TZM? Never been a member. Ever. I made one account to test Ed's claim that people were not banned for questioning the movement's dogma. The account was banned for questioning the movement's dogma, which is what I fucking wanted to happen in the first place.
I wonder if VOR believes the claim that Conspiracy Science was created because Edward (L Winston) was banned from the TZM forums, despite the fact, of course this site existed over a year and a half before TZM did, not to mention that it debunked the first film and criticised Merola when Merola was still pushing the Ron Paul Revolution.

I do know he claimed at one point we'd instantly ban anyone that came over here, also despite the fact that VTV was a member at the time and he still, to this day, hasn't been banned.
#91 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
voiceofreason467Posted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:05
(-3)

Level: 0
The only reason I kept my password the same as it was, was to see whether or not any of you guy's would have the gall to actually hack it and post on here. This just proves to all here that none of you actually have integrity when it comes to being confronted with those you accuse.

Here is the pattern I expected:

1. You would hack my account

2. Post on this forum

3. Ridicule me instead of actually telling the asshole who decided to do it to fuck off the site that they do not condone that behavior.

4. post my password to the forum.

It looks like you all followed the pattern I expected of a troll forum. Thank you for exposing yourselves for me and being so fucking predictable lmfao... and as for that I am done with this forum. Thank you all for vindicating my beliefs about this being a troll forum.

As for Matt being banned, isn't their a Matt that you guys have here that was banned? If not, my bad, might be a good idea to just leave your names the same so it doesn't get confusing addressing you guys.

"I wonder if VOR believes the claim that Conspiracy Science was created because Edward (L Winston) was banned from the TZM forums, despite the fact, of course this site existed over a year and a half before TZM did, not to mention that it debunked the first film and criticised Merola when Merola was still pushing the Ron Paul Revolution."

I've never heard of such a claim and I already know that the claim is full of shit about Edward being banned from the TZM forums. Also, that was a rumor that was going around on teamspeak and a forum thread was made about it but I did retract it. However, I couldn't even correct it anyways because 1. You can only edit your messages after a given time. 2. The thread was locked, buried and forgotten, so what did you want me to do other than admit that I was wrong and you guys end up posting what I said somewhere here?

But regardless, this is my last post as you guy's will have no more interaction with me here as the antics now just put out to see if you would bait have shown me that you guy's have 0 integrity. If you want me back in this thread (which is obvious that none of you don't), just ban the asshole who did it or have him apologize for starting this shit. You want, go ahead and just send me an e-mail at yahoo, its voiceofreason467@yahoo.com because I will not be coming back to this site, forum or even bother clicking anything that leads here. So thanks guy's for confirming everything I have observed first hand.
#92 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:11
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
yada yada yada, you planned it all beforehand yeah yeah.

You are the dumb fuck for using the same password on all your accounts in the first place, which proved you the liar with no integrity by someone finding it out.

I don't know how you have the fucking nerve to open your mouth about integrity and honesty here. Those two things are something you know absolutely nothing about, you are a racist lieing scumbag who has been exposed.

PRICK
#93 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:12
(1)

CS Original
Quote from voiceofreason467

This just proves to all here that none of you actually have integrity when it comes to being confronted with those you accuse.
Sorry, how does you using the same password for everything, and everyone knowing said password mean that we don't have the integrity to be confronted? This site is by-request only, yet somehow you got in. I find it pretty interesting that we who have no integrity allowed someone in who we knew would be critical of us.

Ridicule me instead of actually telling the asshole who decided to do it to fuck off the site that they do not condone that behavior.
We don't really owe you jack shit to be honest. I'm not sure why you think we do. I let you in as a favor and to see what you could possibly say to defend yourself, I gave you that, and that was more than enough. If you want to try to bait people, that has nothing to do with this forum or its rules of behavior.

post my password to the forum.
Durrr, a password everyone already knew.

It looks like you all followed the pattern I expected of a troll forum.
I don't think you even know what troll means. You're just using it was a pejorative of something undesired, like when punk rock assholes call everyone else fascist.

so what did you want me to do other than admit that I was wrong and you guys end up posting what I said somewhere here?
That's fine, I accept you admitting you were wrong, I won't use it against you again since you've come clean about it.

But regardless, this is my last post as you guy's will have no more interaction with me here as the antics now just put out to see if you would bait have shown me that you guy's have 0 integrity.
Where have I heard that before?
#94 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:14
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
@voiceofreason467 You could of saved yourself a lot of trouble with the college lecture. Most of this stuff we already know, but I do not agree with your conclusion at all. Because of course your wrong.

So far I am seeing a lot of flowery technical language that is largely missing the point. It seems you are trying to establish some things as reality with a few nice looking numbers that are not based on any actual data. You are creating data for later use in a debate that you have convieniently designed to make your points with but there are far too many variables that you are glossing over.
#95 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LorexLucienPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:35
(0)

voiceofreason you still haven't answered my question.

i facebooked voiceofreasons e-sex buddy girlfriend and found out that she is really a he called Lee James not kammy. this person also graduated high school in 2011. vor has e-sexual relations with a young possibly underage individual who is male. vor maybe you can help clear this up?

lee18thex@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1592542516
#96 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:35
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
I'm starting to feel sorry for this dude. He's just not operating with a full deck. There's something wrong with him. Maybe his mom drank a bunch of booze while he was in the womb or something.

As far as I know, the person who leaked your password was *you* VoR. You accidentally included it in some email that went out. No hacking was involved.
#97 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:41
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
If he is trying to define someone typing in a word with 3 numbers to test if it works in his account as hacking, He clearly has no idea what hacking actually is.

This kind of interchanging meanings is typical of this arse hole though, he tries to turn things into shit they are not just to make himself look correct or hard done by.

Guy is a CUNT and deserves no ones sympathy.
#98 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 09:52
(1)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
He's like a thinner version of VTV.
#99 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 10:21
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3

IM SURE HE USED THAT PASSWORD JUST SO WE'D HACK IT GUISE. WE FELL RIGHT INTO HIS TRAP! HOW CAN YOU NOT GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT THAT WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE EVEN AFTER HE ADMITTED TO LYING ABOUT BEING MICROGOD AND REAPER06221986? YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT HE'S WRONG ABOUT THIS!

Sorry, VOR, you can't give out your password and bitch when people use it. That's you being stupid, not getting hacked. It's not even social engineering. It's just flat out retarded. You got your shit compromised. Also, your stupid Facebook picture doesn't prove I was passing out your password or hacking your account. The only thing it proves was I didn't give a shit what people did with your password. You get what you deserve. I hope you do file charges on the people who did it so you can be laughed out of court. I'll fly to wherever just to video tape you getting humiliated again.

Because you're such a racist and because you are such a liar, I'm going though and priviating every video I ever made to you because I don't want to be seen as someone who engages with such a blatant bigot.

Have fun in the Larouche cult, and don't say I didn't warn you when they try to kill your ass.
#100 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 10:24
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Except this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODjEH3nAxDE&feature=channel_video_title

Because it shows you can't count.
#101 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 10:25
(0)

Quote from LorexLucien

i facebooked voiceofreasons e-sex buddy girlfriend and found out that she is really a he called Lee James not kammy. this person also graduated high school in 2011. vor has e-sexual relations with a young possibly underage individual who is male. vor maybe you can help clear this up?

lee18thex@yahoo.com

Just for clarification, you're not the same guy as the whistle-blower on Kush and Mario's blog right?
#102 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 12:44
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original
So Forest Gump here actually thought he was being "hacked" and not that someone was just using a password he gave out? How precious. Also who's to say a member of this forum logged in with his account? It could've been anyone.
#103 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 12:57
(0)

I love how he just assumes I'm from Florida. I've lived in Hollywood, CA this whole time except for the last couple of weeks I've been in Kansas.
#104 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 14:04
(0)

"Also about the whole you not logging off your own account: did your dad do that intentionally? Also, how could he have not noticed that he was logged in as you?"

Well when you're sharing a computer with someone, you would assume they would log off on it and you wouldn't have to do that for them.

But wouldn't there be some sort of indication on the website that you are logged in? Every website has some sort of indication that you are still logged into that website. How could your dad miss it? Unless he's not computer literate which would make more sense if he wasn't able to record himself and post that recording on YouTube.

Further more, when taking a college course or any course anywhere you never assume what textbook they're using. Always wait till the first day to be sure of the textbook. That's how you should have handled it. It's smarter.
#105 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Oct 24, 2011 - 14:19
(0)

BYE BYE Voiceofreason467!!! I look forward to laughing my ass off at your future YouTube rant on how none of us have no integrity!!!

And of course as expected!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahgpHwKxRWI&feature=channel_video_title
#106 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LorexLucienPosted: Oct 25, 2011 - 20:41
(0)

Quote from JimJesus

Quote from LorexLucien

lee18thex@yahoo.com

Just for clarification, you're not the same guy as the whistle-blower on Kush and Mario's blog right?

i just found out about these people and this site. your correct im not any of those people. i have a strong dislike towards racists people like vor. i am apart of the black panther party.
#107 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 26, 2011 - 00:07
(1)

http://twitter.com/#!/muertos/status/129049774606397440
muertos:
@JimJesus Can we call it a day on VOR? The exposures on him recently have just made me feel sorry for him. He needs help. Just my $0.02.

I think he's right. He's already been exposed as a lying, racist, furry, pothead idiot who's dad who runs one of the most disgusting websites on the web, collects SSI because he doesn't want to get a job or finish school who wants to fuck his sister. Really, what more could possibly discredit him any further? As discredited as VTV is now, VOR makes him look like Walter Cronkite. All we're doing is kicking him while he's down, even though he refuses to believe he's even on the ground. I've already privated all the videos I've made toward him except the one regarding the Media Festival and I'm done. Anyone who takes a guy who makes "intelectual" videos while eating ramen on it needs to have their head checked.

#108 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Oct 26, 2011 - 03:23
(0)

CS Original
Sic semper idiotis.
#109 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]