Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The Venus Projects $100,000 Big Budget Movie Scam Prediction.

The $100,000 is just to hire a script writer to write the multimillion dollar big budget movie

Tags: scam, the venus project, venus project, fresco, roxanne, tzm, TVP, the zetigeist movement, zeitgeist movement, zeitgeist, movement, project, venus [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 01, 2012 - 16:44
(2)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
Update: Update 12/11/2013: I decided to keep the information within this topic as neat as possible. I'm going to attempt to organize the posts within this document. The best way I feel this can be organized is by editing the first post within this topic and making the first post into a control panel at which a person clicks to read a particular topic more in depth (like the Rick Ross topic). I will to organize the posts within this topic in chronological order by date of when posts were posted in this topic with brief descriptions of the post. Anybody wanting me to add to this topic contact me on my e-mail at cs2012ct at ymail dot com or hop on my mumble server

Update 5/15/2013: TVP now managed to raise $200,000 dollars in donations for the TVP Big budget Movie.

TVP has recently raised $100,000 in donations to hire a script writer for their big budget movie. In that I have a prediction I want to give about the $100,000, a writer for hirer, and the big budget movie. I do not think the movie will be made nor do I think the $100,000 will go towards a writer of any sort. I say this mainly because TVP keeps moving the goal post.

I have found zero advertisements anywhere on the web of TVP actually looking for a script writer, I mean I'd expect some advertisement on the internet of TVP actively trying to find a writer but upon googling I find nothing. As far as I was able to search on the actually TVP website I could not even find a place where one could apply or send work in for the script writers position on the site itself. At that Roxanne has "changed the goal post" as she just doesn't want a normal script writer she wants a script writer who also is apart of TVP and agrees with the values of TVP and a RBE and is willing to come to the venus project and listen to Fresco lecture on a week to week bases. Ok fine?... No not really what does this exactly mean... From what I see, a die hard TVP member will more than likely write a script and refuse to take the $100,000 because in their dogma belief system money is bad. Why will Fresco and Roxanne get away with this? Easy because many TVPers will say the script writer wants the $100,000 to go towards the movie and also because money doesn't matter because it's bad. In the end Jacque Fresco is the mastermind for this con but Roxanne will follow through with it and keep the $100,000 because no TVPer that is writing a script for the movie will take the money and she will probably spend it on other things besides the movie itself.

This is my prediction for the TVP big budget movie. I thought I'd put out a prediction before hand so when something similar to this actually happens I can refer TVPers to this link while I laugh at them. Why Roxanne would move the goal post when looking for a script writer is pretty obvious because simply she's not looking or she's looking for someone to do it for free aka the old bate and switch. Roxanne has not said much about the movie unless asked directly about it in the TVP FAQ each sunday other than that there is nothing. Be prepared to be scammed. The worst or funny part of this scam is TVPers will rationalize the scam off into a positive and not even perceive it as a scam in their twisted logic.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Topic A:
Tracking the progress of The Venus Project Multimillion dollar Big Budget Movie

Summary: This includes a brief description, dates, and a links to other posts within this topic that when clicked upon shows detailed information of what happened. The information is long to read and at times it can be redundant but it's intentional as to attempt to point out the same actions being repeated in different circumstances multiple times and at that for transparency.

1. A update on my TVP big budget movie prediction posted on Aug 19, 2012. Within this post Roxanne fired a script writer that no one even new TVP had hired. TVP has changed the goal post when looking for a script writer. How can TVP be looking for a script writer when they are not even advertising for one anywhere and have admitted to not advertising for one? Roxanne claims to of hired a script writer but how do we know if she did or did not based on her word? Anticultists Big budget Movie prediction because pretty accurate. TVP promotes adhearing to people who have more experience in a particular field so why do they not listen to Doug Drexler who has worked on television/movie such as Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager, Starship Troopers, TVP's future by design, when it comes to the TVP big budget movie. Doug Drexler has said TVP needs to start a kickstarted to raid fund for the big budget movie, TVP has yet to do so. CyborgJesus suggests a more practical way to implement TVP's movie. This is posted on Aug 19, 2012
a. A update on my prediction posted on Aug 19, 2012.

2. Roxxane admits they were not advertising for script writers on a audio recording on July 1, 2012. This was posted on Aug 19, 2012
a. TVP admits to not advertising for a script writer posted on Aug 19, 2012

3. TVP fired the script writer. Roxanne says they have 40 to 50% of the big budget movie script done in a Q and A. Posted on Oct 29, 2012
a. Roxanne says 40 to 50% of script is done Posted on SP.com Oct 29, 2012

4. TVP now managed to raise $200,000 dollars in donations for the TVP Big budget Movie. Roxanne responds to this topic on SP.com indirectly. Posted on Dec 30, 2012
a. TVP now raised $200,000 posted on SP.com on Dec 30, 2012

5. Roxanne was asked how the big budget movie is going, Roxanne hesitantly answers that not much progress has been going on do to Fresco's injury. Roxanne claims TVP ahs went through 15-20 script writers and are now doing the script themselves. How can they go through 15-20 script writers if they didn't even put any advertisements out for script writers? I suggest Roxanne should stop talking about the big budget movie before she digs herself even a bigger hole. I suggest zero progress has been made on TVP's big budget movie. Posted on Mar 11, 2013
a. Not much progress on TVP big budget movie posted on SP.com on Mar 11, 2013

6. Even more excuses as to why the big budget movie script has not been done. It's been a year since Roxanne made a claim that she has got 50% of the script done. Posted on May 03, 2013.
a. More exuses why TVP big budget movie is not done posted on SP.com on May 03, 2013

7. TVP claims to have another script writer but neglects to say how much they are paying the script writer or the NAME of the script writer again. They also claim to have a producer for the TVP big budget movie as well but again neglects to mention a NAME of the produce. TVP is making anybody who wants to transcribe the book "The Best the Money Can't Buy" sign a non-disclosure agreement... Posted on May 14, 2013
a. TVP does not say who the script writer is or the name of the script writer posted on SP.com on May 14, 2013

8. Roxanne says the TVP script will be done within two months. Posted on Jul 01, 2013
a. TVP bid budget movie script will be done in two months posted on SP.com on Jul 01, 2013

9. Shaun a admin on TVP says the TVP big budget movie will get done by 2017 and be out. TVPers need to market to major studios. Posted on Jul 28, 2013
a. TVP big budget movie will get done by 2017 posted on SP.com on Jul 28, 2013

10. Roxanne claims the first draft of the TVP big budget movie is done but needs to be rewritten by various people. She neglects again to give a name as to who the script writer is yet she is as she says pleased with the script writer whoever they are... Posted on Aug 26, 2013
a. TVP big budget movie script done but needs to be rewritten posted on SP.com on Aug 26, 2013

11. During a Q and A a question was asked to give the name of the script writer and producer of TVP's big budget movie. Michael Holz said no and that they would need permission by the script writer before they can release his name. In next question by Mats asks TVP if they can get a website up or that he would gladly create a website to give more presence for the big Budget movie and give updates on it. Basically Buxton said no and all updates will be given on the TVP site directly, Roxanne responded that she defers to the producer as to if a website should be put up about this and that she will not have much say on this. Posted on Sep 03, 2013.
a. Why TVp cannot release the name of the script writer or producer posted on Sep 03, 2013

12. I was listening to some older podcasts on blog talk radio. I happened to listen Cowpote radio at which he called up TVP on april 21, 2011. He asked Roxanne various question about the big budget movie at which one of Roxanne's response is that she had the big budget movie script already developed and is now working on getting a professional script writer now. The thing here is she is telling the guy on April 21 2011 that the script is done and they are looking for a professional script writer and keep in mind that she acknowledge in the radio interview that she didn't know she was on the radio. So lets fast forward two years later to now where apparently she's now done with the rough draft of the script again and apparently has a unnamed script writer looking at it as of August 25 2013. Something weird is going on here. Why would she claim to have the rough draft of the big budget movie script done two years ago (April 21, 2011) as said on cowpote radio and now say she has the rough draft done for the script done two years after that (August 25, 2012)? I think we solved this already TVP is just hooking everybody along for the ride and trying to score as much cash as they can. There are no silver bullets but by far this is the best damning evidence that would suggest TVP big budget movie is a scam and is not going to happen. Posted on SP.com on Sep 14, 2013
a. TVP claims to of had the big budget movie script done on april 21, 2011 posted on SP.com on Sep 14, 2013

13. TVP is making another movie called "The Choice is Ours" when they have not even finished with the big budget movie yet. Posted on Oct 04, 2013
a. TVP's "The Choice is Ours" posted on SP.com Oct 04, 2013
TVP announces on TVP facebook group about the "The Choice is Ours". Posed on SP.com on Nov 08, 2013
b. TVP announces "The Choice is Ours". on FB posted on SP.com on Nov 08, 2013
TVP raised $75,000 for the "The Choice is Ours" TVP movie. Posted on Nov 12, 2013
c. TVP raised $75,000 Posted on SP.com on Nov 12, 2013

14. Roxanne claims to be working with a producer and that they want to get actors and directors. She neglects again to tell us the name of the producer at that she neglects to say what her methods will be to acquire these actors, directors etc... Posted on Oct 07, 2013
a. No name producer is working on the TVP big budget movie Posted on SP.com on Oct 07 2013

15. They talks about the "The Choice is Ours" movie and seem to take less focus on the TVP big budget movie. Shaun says this movie he believes is a three part documentary. That will be releases over the next year. Shaun wants to raise money for equipment to do better seminars. Wants better intro's, wants better music. I need flashy graphics not just pure information.
a. "The Choice is Ours" documentary, not big budget movie, raise a few thousand dollars for media equipment in TVP Education Presents (22 Dec 2013)

16. Roxanne does a update on the TVP "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 movie. She says things for the movie are coming along. Roxanne says they decided to spend some of the $75,000 to get interviews for the movie and admits the interviews were not apart of the original plans when raising money for TVP "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 movie.
a. Update on TVP "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 movie. (9 March 2014)

17. The $75,000 "The choice is ours" movie is coming out within a month or so. No word on the TVP big budget movie.
a. Update on TVP "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 movie. (7 April 2014)

18. TVP update on "The choice is ours" $75,000 movie.
a. Update on TVP "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 movie on facebook on August 22, 2014

19. TVP update on "The choice is ours" $75,000 movie, TVP big budget movie and Fresco's health.
a. Update on TVP "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 movie and TVP big budget movie on facebook on Nov 9,2014

20. TVP released preview of the "Choice is Ours" movie.
a. TVP released preview of the "Choice is Ours" movie on Jan 27, 2015

21. TVP released parts I and II of "The Choice is Ours" movie. Final part III of "The Choice is Ours" has yet to be released.
a. TVP released parts I and II of "The Choice is Ours" movie on March 2, 2015

22. The Choice is ours trailer is up after 9 months. Posted on youtube channel January 3, 2016. The Choice is Ours (2016) Full Feature Parts 1-4 for general release on Youtube January 20th, 2016.
a. The Choice is Ours (2016) Official Trailer posted on TVP youtube channel on January 3, 2016

23. The choice is ours TVP movie is finally done. The TVP project started on Oct 04, 2013 and video is finally published on January 23, 2016. So when will they start up on the TVP big budget movie again or will the $200,000 donated for the movie be forgotten...
a. The Choice is Ours (2016) is complete posted on youtube on January 23, 2016

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Topic B:
Skeptoicproject.com members thoughts on The Venus Project Multimillion dollar Big Budget Movie.

Summary: This includes a brief description, dates, and a links to other posts within this topic that when clicked upon shows detailed information of what happened. The information is long to read and at times it can be redundant but it's intentional as to attempt to point out the same actions being repeated in different circumstances multiple times and at that for transparency.

1. JimJesus Goes into why the TVP big Budget movie approach is not practical on Jun 13, 2012
a. TVP big budget movie not practical posted on SP.com on Jun 13 2012
The Burger King suggests why the big budget movie would be a interesting concept. Posted on Jun 15, 2012.
b. TVP movie a interesting concept posted on SP.com on Jun 15 2012

2. CyborgJesus suggests a more reasonable ways to make a TVP Big Budget Movie posted on Jun 02, 2012
a. More reasonable ways to make TVP big budget movie posted on SP.com on Jun 02, 2012

3. Anticultist mentions a blog he wrote on January/10/2010 called "Venus Project - Hollywood blockbuster" as well as mentions why TVP is a scam. he posted this on Jun 10, 2012
a. Anticultist blog "Venus Project - Hollywood blockbuster" posted on SP.com on Jun 10, 2012

4. TVP member named Nate gets upset at this particular topic I wrote about TVP big budget movie and wanted to voice his frustrations to me when within a TVP TS3 lecture I attended. Posted on Jun 10, 2012
a. Nate gets upset at what I wrote posted on SP.com on Jun 10, 2012
Why Nate would be upset Posted on Jun 11, 2012
b. Why Nate may have been upset posted on SP.com on Jun 11, 2012

5. Anticultist makes a prediction that Roxanne is milking this for all it's worth so she will eventually sell the TVP compound and run off with the money. Posted on SP.com on May 03, 2013.
a. TVP going to take the money and run posted on SP.com on May 03, 2013

6. JimJesus goes into why and how "Atlas Shrugged" was made, which is that it had investment of two rich people. Posted on Aug 28, 2013
a. TVP is like "Atlas Shrugged" posted on SP.com on Aug 28, 2013

7. My predication still holding true. My prediction is they will take the money and just give excuses without actually showing any proof that the movie is actually getting made and hope people will forget about it. Posted on Aug 30, 2013
a. TVP will take the money and strong people along posted on SP.com on Aug 30, 2013
CyborgJesus says TVP's big budget movie will not be made. Goes in to depth that they need rich investors to fund the movie. Posted on Aug 30, 2013
b. Need rich investor to get a movie off the ground posted on SP.com on Aug 30, 2013
Anticultists gives his prediction again as to why TVP big budget movie will not be made. Posted on Aug 31, 2013.
c. Anticultists prediction on TVP big budget movie Aug 31, 2013

8. Anticutlist notes that TVPers wouldn't care what TVP did with the donated money that is suppose to be used for a script writer because of cognitive dissonance. Posted on Sep 14, 2013
a. Cognitive dissonance when it comes to TVPers posted on SP.com on Sep 14, 2013

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Topic C:

Tracking the progress of The Venus Project Multimillion dollar Big Budget Movie through video/Audio file TVP seminars.

1.August 12 2012 Online Seminar - Jacque Fresco & Roxanne Meadows and July 1 2012 Online Seminar - Jacque Fresco & Roxanne Meadows
Here is a brief abstract of a Q & A on TS3 Roxanne most recent response as of August 12 2012 about firing the script writer because there and most script writers work is unacceptable.
"24:00 7. Any updates on the motion picture? The motion picture writer they have commissioned with a down payment (sort of), The writing of this script was really not to there liking. So fresco and Roxanne are taking the script and doing it themselves. we're going to pretty much take it and don't have much respect for what they have seen in script writers. We're going to do the script writing ourselves. The good thing about that We won't be paying ourselves so we'll have a lot of fund left over. To further the movie once we get the script writing finished. Perhaps we'll show what we have with other script writers and do a total rewrite of the script. To get a budget it or use the money to travel to pitch the movie concept to other people, so in that way the money will be good. " (voice recording of what she said fully is below start at 24:00)
a. http://thevenusproject.minus.com/i/b0fNjjzEkgLtB
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/AAugust122012OnlineSeminarJacqueFrescoRoxanneMeadows
"Roxanne - what is the name of the script writer who is - working on the film - what is their specific background? We have a right to know as we donated hundreds of dollars..." Recording July 1, 2012 starting at 25:00, (she does not mention who the writer is or where they came from)
c. http://thevenusproject.minus.com/lbsel1oMef3n0I
mirror
d. https://archive.org/details/BCJuly12012OnlineSeminarJacqueFrescoRoxanneMeadows
Where Roxanne admits that TVP did not advertise for a script writer on any place on record July 1, 2012. start at 39:00
"Are you advertising for a script writer for the TVP big budget movie? If so what places online are you advertising for this script writer position besides the TVP website?" No, not at this time.
e. http://thevenusproject.minus.com/lbsel1oMef3n0I
mirror
f. https://archive.org/details/BCJuly12012OnlineSeminarJacqueFrescoRoxanneMeadows
Where this audio or video was referenced on SP.com
g. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-94d2bff7
h. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-2a65d341
i. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-2b101724

2. TVP Seminar #61 Sep 30, 2012
00:26:30 Question: Jacque and Roxanne, if you could give us a percentage of how far the script is to completion, what percentage would you give us? (example: 25%)
Response: Roxanne said 40 to 50%.

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20ppYtaxZM
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/ATVPSeminar61Mar32013.3gp
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-495b473c

3. TVP seminar 83 Mar 3, 2013
37:40 - 41:18
Why does TVP hire a $100,000 script writer, when they could get volunteers to do it for free and also what's the current status of the movie? Roxanne responds but pauses with a ummm, then says that they did go through a lot of people who wanted to help with the script for free. The people got in touch with us when TVP put out a announcement that they were looking for script writers.
Roxanne says they went through 15-20 script writers. They decided to take on the script writing themselves, the movie is on hold because Fresco got into a accident and He needed attention.
Roxanne says they made very good contacts regarding the script. She doesn't want to talk about it specifically until everything is more definite. They made contact to a person whose reaching out to different script writers to professional script writers. The script writers being reached are not in the united states some are in Russia.
She has connection with a lot of those people. Roxanne says they are working with another group to come here and brainstorm on the TVP compound for two weeks with a lot of script writers.
There working in many different angles and it's still underway and still developing.
Connections we're making are a lot better. Roxanne hates to talk about things in the making until it really happens.
A lot of things start to happen and don't come through, Roxanne wants to wait until things are more definite but we're not stopping, everything is underway we're making progress I feel as well as Fresco is making progress in his walking ability. He's gone from a walker to a cane to walking around the house with no assistance.

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnRwBZSvDQ
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/ATVPSeminar83March32013
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-2b101724

4. TVP seminar #89 May 12, 2013
00:30 Roxanne talks about how when she says TVP is not doing anything that doesn't mean their not doing anything.
1:00 TZM LTI is having a transcirbathon to transcribe Fresco's book called the best that money can't buy.
TVP is asking that people who want to transcribe sign a non-disclosure agreement before they transcribe. She then mentions to contact Gman to transcribe.
2:30 Roxanne says the script is coming along and that they have hired a script writer.
That the script writer is working very closely with TVP. They also found a producer.
Roxanne emphasizes they they really need to refine the script.
3:15 Talks about Fresco biography and that their working on that. The person doing the biography is
Wilson Hawthorne.

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO22Yx_EWRc
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/ATVPSeminar89May122013
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-ada6c9d6

5. The Venus Project Seminar (30 June) Updates & Cybernation June 30, 2013
1:15 What's happening with the big budget movie script?
Roxanne says the script is coming along it will take a couple more months to finish.
TVP has a producer now as well.

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_h6V0GcDA
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/ATheVenusProjectSeminarJune30UpdatesCybernationMay122013
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-119227b6

6. The Venus Project Seminar - Road Map 1 (28 July 2013)
27:00-35:00 more info on TVP big budget movie
Shaun Basically goes through what we need to do to get phase 2 the movie done. He suggests the TVP big budget movie will get done before 2017 and be out. He also says that peoples mindsets will not be prepared for TVP transition until 3 generations later. He says we need to market to major motion studios. They will need to get a major studio to do it and get their money back.

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwusTc0UmmE
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/ATheVenusProjectSeminarRoadMap1July282013
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/2/#reply-e422f01a

7. The Venus Project Seminar (25 August 2013)
12:10 time stamp
Question, anything going on with the big budget movie script?
Roxanne answers: they put together first draft for the script. Their really pleased with the script writer. First draft of the script is done. It's coming along but not done, has to go through various other people so their is still a lot of work needed before the script is done.

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX3DYOyjU9I
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/ATheVenusProjectSeminarAugust252013
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/2/#reply-0a7935bd

8. POC Q&A Session 8 Sep 1. 2013
30:50 Time Stamp
Questions by Mats: At this stage, would it be possible to reveal the names of the writer(s) and the producer(s) for the motion picture? Or at least to talk about some of their previous work and/or experience? A general update on the progress would also be appreciated.
Answer: Risto says That Roxanne gave a general update in last seminar.
Michael Holz goes into defense in not giving the writers and producers personal information such as what their names are
without their permission. So No it's not possible to reveal their names unless you ask them personally.
32:20 Time Stamp
Questions by Mats: Has TVP considered a dedicated website to the motion picture for updates and the like, given its high priority? If not, I would be interested in creating one and give the motion picture more presence in social media and other platforms.
Answer: Risto reads Andrews reply to Mats which is,"No all updates will be on the Venus project website as when when there are any.".
Risto reads Roxanne's response, "We have a first draft of the film, and this will be something the producer will decide when it is appropriate he has been in the business and has already has option for trying to raise funds, this is his field."

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un8lpHvZSs0#t=30m50s
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/APOCQASession8Sep12013
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/2/#reply-e0041aab

9. THE THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS AND HANK CARTER FROM THE DESTROYERS April 21, 2011
51:10 Time stamp on April 21, 2011 Cowpote calls tvp Roxanne says she wrote the script already and has got a professional script writer. Roxanne acknowledges that she did not know she was on the cowpote radio show.
65:00 Time stamp talks about TVP only making 30k in donations.

a. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cowpote/2011/04/22/the-tuesday-night-troll-show-on-blogtalkradio
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/AShow1765885April212011
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/2/#reply-82b953e3

10. POC Q&A Session #9 Oct 6, 2013
26:50
Roxanne talks about the kick starter movie with Joel Holt This movie will be released for free on the internet as they finish each section. Roxanne says the first draft of the script is finished and that she is working with a producer who is developing a budget for the film and will be soon be showing it to acquire funding and to acquire actors, directors, and others who will be associated with it. the producer is excited about it ad wants to start filming asap. Hopefully this will be first of many films about the future within a RBE as Fresco has envisioned. there have been 100's of movies of people slaughtering each other but none about possible futures.

a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQcIjfqsVx8#t=26m50s
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/APOCQASession9Oct62013
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/2/#reply-9899755b

11. TVP Education Presents (22 Dec 2013)
timestamp 12:36: They talk more about the new "The Choice is Ours" movie. With the funds raised they will conduct more interesting interviews and will leave the donation windows open for anybody that wants to donate more to the movie to give the audience a better experience. With the travel expenses to do the interviews they hope they can make enough to satisfy the travel expenses. Anybody who donates not will get rewards, the same rewards as to the kickstarter campaign. They can't name any names as to the people they want to interview, get music people, whistle blowers etc...

19:08 Shaun says this movie he believes is a three part documentary. That will be releases over the next year. The first session will be released in the next few months he believes. This is not the TVP big budget movie. The big budget movie is a separate fundraiser and campaign onto itself, they are still working on the script, they may have possibly further information about the big budget movie on the main site. Shaun wants to get clear that the "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 3 part series movie is a different entity from the TVP big budget movie.

20:40 Shaun wants to raise money for equipment to do better seminars. Wants better intro's, wants better music. I need flashy graphics not just pure information. Audience is use to visual affects. Trying to raise a couple thousand dollars so we can get better equipment so we can upgrade these things. I started raising funds on one website but moved everything onto the main TVP website. The website for funding for new media equipment is at http://www.thevenusproject.com/extras/tvp-education . I need lighting green screen, and a camera. This will help us get to a RBE faster.
a. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-PGDnzWquc#t=12m036s
mirror
b. https://archive.org/details/TVPEducationPresents22Dec2013_201312
c. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/2/#reply-5310acd4

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TVP website requesting donations for writer for big budget movie

http://www.thevenusproject.com/get-involved/major-motion-picture-donations

THANK YOU! We have reached our initial goal of $100,000 to hire a scriptwriter among other things related to the film for The Venus Project's major motion picture. We even went over that amount by about $13,000 thanks to a recent larger donation. We deeply appreciate all the dedication and participation from those who donated and encouraged others to do so. The sum raised was almost entirely from smaller donations therefore a large number of people donated. We will keep people informed as to how it is progressing. Thank you again from all of us at The Venus Project.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Older advertisement requesting donations for big budget movie

http://web.archive.org/web/20110720043222/

The Venus Project is seeking donations to help further development of a serious major motion picture depicting life in a resource-based economy. This film is designed to reach the general public throughout the world to introduce an exciting sustainable new social direction depicting a vision of what our future can be if we intelligently apply science and technology with environmental and human concern--a future where war, poverty and hunger could be but a distant memory.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Check out other big money scams involving TVP, TZM and affiliates.

The Venus Project Needs $300,000 to write Jaque Fresco Biography!
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5513/the-venus-project-needs-300000-to-write-jaque-fresco-biogr/

Douglas Mallette needs *pause* 1 million dollars, Muhahahaha!
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5455/douglas-mallette-needs-pause-1-million-dollars-muhahahaha/

Justintempler Debunk On Douglas Mallette's Omega Volksgarden Scam on James Kush Blog
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5325/justintempler-debunk-on-douglas-mallettes-omega-volksgarden/

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Jun 02, 2012 - 01:42
(1)

Level: 0
Why must TVP spend so much money on one movie? Don't they realize that unless they actually have some sort of design for their perfect society that the only following they'd get would be from the same people Alex Jones and PJM attract?

Oh and speaking of their FAQ, did you send in those questions from this thread?

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5262/tvp-faq-this-coming-sunday-3/
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 02, 2012 - 03:06
(0)

CS Original
The big budget movie itself is suppose to take several million dollars to make. For one TVP city to be made it's suppose to take several trillion dollars, I heard some say it would take somewhere around 100 Trillion dollars to make just 1 TVP city. How they arrived at such figures I'm not sure but it doesn't really matter as it's so mind blowingly dumb. Why can't they make something lowbudget and put it on the internet? They preach so much about utilizing new technology yet TVP is not utilizing new technology in making this big budget movie.

"Oh and speaking of their FAQ, did you send in those questions from this thread?"

Actually I had forgotten about that thread mainly because at the time TVP had changed there format to the extent that I thought I would not be able to ask question about topics that were unrelated to a given lecture that day. As being a member of the Skeptic Project paints a target on me from 9/11 truthers, to reptilians, to even smaller groups like TZMers, to TVPers, I have to walk a fine line when I am on such communication outlets. However people still ask off topic question on TVP lecture/Q&A; I'll ask them in the next lecture/Q&A meeting and see what response they give. I may have the shave the questions down some as well as there are character limits on a per question bases of think of something else.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 02, 2012 - 18:27
(1)

Level: 6
CS Original
Absolutely laughable project. Just to play with the figures for a second:

Decent low-budget movies are being made for $25,000-$50,000, less if done partially by volunteers. Good scripts are cheap as hell.
Mainstream distribution is expensive, but a social media campaign getting traffic to your site could be launched for $10,000 inception, $20,000 ad budget for 50,000-200,000 targeted viewers, less if you get the agency to work pro bono.

If they still want to go commercial, $500,000 should be more than enough to produce, promote and distribute the thing over the web.

In any way, allocating $100,000 for the script alone is insanity. I almost hope they're just lying, it'd make my brain hurt less than conceiving of the ignorance and hubris it would take to consider this movie strategically efficient.

Btw, they could be talking about this:

http://ineteconomics.org/ is supported by Soros with $50M and launches regular research grants and conferences, there's no reason to believe that the same couldn't be done with a smaller budget, no or smaller grants and conferences on the web.

Masdar City is a concept city first designed to be carbon & waste neutral, I think they've lowered their original goals slightly, though. It costs a whopping $20B to develop, but the thing does house 50,000 people and 1500 businesses and span 6km². Why not break down the cost and calculate the estimated cost of a TVP city?

Oh wait, that's work. Wouldn't want to be doing any of that, would we.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 03, 2012 - 18:29
(0)

CS Original
I didn't get the ask the question in this TVP meeting I was busy throughout the day and just didn't have a chance. I will make an effort in the next TVP Q&A meeting to ask those questions.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 10, 2012 - 07:51
(3)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
I wrote this article about it 2 years ago:

http://anticultist.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/venus-project-hollywood-blockbuster/

Venus Project - Hollywood blockbuster

Sounds like a joke ?

It's not, for some unknown reason the guys over at the venus project consider making a movie as the best thing they could do to generate interest and members. Because all the previous attempts at making movies about the venus project have failed ?

Talk about repeatedly convincing yourself of a bad idea, these guys and their followers seem to believe they are going to start a revolution off the back of a blockbuster, I am reminded of the monkeys tune daydream believer.

Whats most hilarious about all this is the fans. They are convinced this movie is going to help raise awareness and change the course of events for their movement. More than likely it will make a few bucks for the people who funded it and entertain people for 2 hours, then back to bed and back to work. In fact I would hazard a guess this movements membership is the target audience for the movie, they will be the people most likely affected by it, and paying to go and see it.

They actually think that the movie will be so inspirational it will cause people to revolt and join their cause, I am reminded of movies like dave, wag the dog, the Manchurian candidate, avatar, the killing fields, hotel Rwanda, ghandi, Alex Jones docs, Michael Moore movies and then I think yeah I watched those with millions of other people, and nothing has changed.

Do these people actually believe their message is more powerful than say all the other movies that have ever been made ?

It's more likely a money-maker for the people involved, if they do it right they can get some cash and use it elsewhere for whatever their purposes are. I can imagine them now, planning for this movie with the potential looming disaster in their minds, "what if it fails to bring people in to the movement?", "well at least we made a few million to fund our next movie projects".

I think the paparazzi are going to have an absolute field day with this lot, once they find out that its made by "a bunch of guys who are into conspiracy theories, and want to abolish the monetary system and live in a techno village." Thats the kind of quotes that will be all over news papers and spread on tv, in fact I imagine that this group will be more famous for their ideologies and background in a derogatory way, than they will be for their fantastic movie.

I suppose they are expecting this of course, but it's not going to be pretty.

I also wanted to mention how most of these people who are consumers of the leaders ideals, most of them will be 17-25 year old males who have recently been informed that the world is not how they thought it was. The shock they went through having their eyes opened by the zeitgeist movie led them to join the movement, and now they are being capitalised upon by free labour, free marketing, free promotion. Think about that for a moment.

This is the kind of MTV generation mentality we live in, where people believe they can sell us revolution [thanks gillian], where art can make us fight for our rights, and numbers of people will flock to help out.

You want to change the world? They suggest sit down in the movie theatre with your friends, grab some popcorn and watch a movie.

Sounds like a joke doesn't it.

I have also made the point on numerous occasions that because the donations are non refundable and the finances and use of the money is held behind closed doors, therefore can be for anything Roxanne decides upon. This meaning that Roxanne could quite literally spend a smaller amount on the movie, or as Bill has suggested above spend nothing and there would be absolutely little anyone could do about it. The website had disclaimers saying that the donators had no say in how the money was used or how the movie was made. Literally bait for suckers was how it was put across.

Basically they have the perfect opt out possible. They could theoretically make another cheap ass movie like all their previous ones, or get their fans to make it for free and keep the cash. They could even not make a movie, keep the cash and explain it all away without ever having to refund a penny.
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jun 10, 2012 - 10:18
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
Quote from anticultist
This is the kind of MTV generation mentality we live in, where people believe they can sell us revolution [thanks gillian], where art can make us fight for our rights, and numbers of people will flock to help out.
Who's gillian?
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 10, 2012 - 10:55
(0)

CS Original
A poster on the blog who said that, i stole it and acknowledged her for it.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 10, 2012 - 15:31
(0)

CS Original
Decided to do a quick post by here. Been busy all week/weekend. I attened the TVP TS3 Q&A but unfortunately I was unable to put the SP question up that emcada had found. Reason I was unable to do this is because the lectures start a 2PM EST and usually last 45 minutes to a hour long. When the lectures are going they use some software platform on google to allow people to pose a question to Fresco/Roxanne during the lecture. The problem is it can only be during the lecture that people can post on this google platform when the lecture ends all question that start after the lectures end will be ignored. Long story short I thought it would be another long boring lecture so I went to go to the store and bought some beer, and chips. When I came back (about 30 minutes to and from) the lecture had ended therefore I could not ask any questions. Apparently the lecture lasted 10 minutes. So that's my excuse therefore I'll be ready next time to post up those questions.

So I decided to hangout during the Q&A in TVP TS3. Many people were upset that I was there for merely occupying space because they defined me as against TVP/TZM and there RBE or RBEM ideology. One person by the name of Nate got really upset that I had posted the "The Venus Projects $100,000 Big Budget Movie Scam Prediction.". Here is the chat below.

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": I going to read 2012 CT post on June 01..

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": Nate don't shwo that I'll egt banned >_>

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": LOL

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": 2012 you seem to be full of BS..

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": nate it's my prediction/opinion

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": just because I think this is a possibility doesn't mean it's fact

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": wow Interesting BS 2012..

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": So 2012 Forum about TVP is pretty Slanted & Negative.. http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": I thought TVP was going to build a moonbase and then that's when they can implment RBE after the collapse happens of course

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": So I guess what the Skeptic Project is saying about TVP is that TVP is a Scam and we are evil people trying to take over the world or wanting to do a evil act... For people who need to learn what words mean: con·spir·a·cy:the act of conspiring.

2.an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

3.a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.

4. Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.

5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": hey Nate didn't mena to get you upset over what I wrote On SP

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": mean*

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": Take Care Everyone Dont Beleave the Lies & Rumors about TVP..

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": Nate it was a rpediction I never presented as a fact

"Nate (SL/FB/Iowa POC)": No 2012 Im not upset I just think your full of BS..

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": prediction...

"2012_CT Skeptic Project": Nate I respect your opinion

"Nathaniel(Ft.Laud,FL)": Respecting opinions doesn't improve our lives.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 10, 2012 - 16:19
(1)

CS Original
Poor Nate someone is calling his fantasies out for what they are and he doesn't like it.

Have to love how he goes off on that little tangential rant, and his dictionary copy n paste. Not exactly sure what he is trying to prove, but he certainly comes across as someone who fell into the cool aid.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 10, 2012 - 16:30
(1)

CS Original
Well, Nate's free to name an existing scientific organization with no research budget that considers movies to be the ideal way to advance science. That should give him a rough idea of where to put TVPs plan.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 11, 2012 - 03:10
(0)

CS Original
I think Nate got upset about this topic because this could be a realistic scenario. Even though I clearly presented this NOT as fact, he perceived it as so even when I told him this was merely a prediction. I believe Nate among other people know deep down this is a good possibility of what may happen. If what I wrote wasn't a good possibility of what may possibly happen then many of the TVPers wouldn't of got so upset over what I had wrote. Therefore I'm convinced the negative reaction to what I wrote on here from TZMers and TVPers is mainly because there is strong possibility that this TVP big budget movie may play out the way I said it would play out above and the fact that this is such a believable scenario makes them very upset.
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 22:17
(0)

CS Original
Here's a snippet from a friend, who checked out TVP's "Scientific & Technical Database" a while ago:

I pulled the registration form off their site and had a bunch of dummy accounts sign up with credible looking data. The choices are really idiotic, there's half a dozen types of game developer you can register as, but only one choice for sociology and nothing at all in economics, politics, etc. Luckily, you can register as a plumber...I'm sure a scientific think tank has huge need for those. Anyway, I received an automated thank you and nothing since then. I still don't think they were ever active at all, so pronouncing them dead seems like checking a rock for pulse, but yeah, there's no science to be found here.
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Jun 13, 2012 - 23:35
(2)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
I rented a room in the Hollywood Hills when I was making most of my anti-Zeitgeist vids and the guy who owned the house is a producer and his buddy an actor. I used to ask them questions with this first came up and they told me explicitly that this will not happen. If it does happen it will fail. Their reasoning was this:

1. If a script or film has taken in donations, no studio will touch it because there's a huge stigma of them being scams and it's a liability.

2. The script is unsolicited material and can't be taken for insurance reasons. Anyone who's been in a band will tell you this is also true in the recording industry, if you send a tape to a recording studio, they will mail it back w/o listening to it. It's unsolicited and they will be cut from their insurance. Indie companies will often use work arounds and loopholes and but the highest production quality you'll see come out of those is Atlas Shrugged. Think; Made for TV movies.

3. People don't go to see fictional films with political messages. Avatar was an exception because of the budget, and CGI and all that jazz, but even still it's not as blatant as this film proposes. Which judging by the proposal will make Atlas Shrugged seem unbiased. People smell a political agenda in films like a dead fish and won't waste their time to go see it. Especially if it's communist.

4. Most movies lose money. The ones that do make it have small bugets and have great stories or high productions and a brilliant marketing campaigns (epics) but even these aren't guarantees. Being that the movie is about people in a RBE utopia and will spend time talking about how it works, it will be a snoozer just like Atlas Shrugged Pt. 1. And the city designs and all that stuff, it will need to be a high production film and no studio will want it unless they cut the dead fish out of it. BTW, how did that movie pan out at the box office.

5. The only reason Atlas Shrugged even got made is because a guy paid out of pocket for it to be made. It took hem a year to get 100K together to just have a script written. One that they could of just had some Zeitard write for free and it's gong to cost them at least $50 million to have a made for TV quality movie.

6. A script, even if it could be taken unsolicited, doesn't guarantee a movie deal. Most scripts get used as note paper. I used to use the backs of shitty scripts for grocery lists. lol.

Yes, it's a scam even if it's no implicitly a scam or has honest intentions. 100K down the shithole. 100K that could of been spent feeding starving kids in Africa, but TZM really doesn't give a shit about that. They only care about conspiracy movies.
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jun 15, 2012 - 15:27
(0)

CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

I rented a room in the Hollywood Hills when I was making most of my anti-Zeitgeist vids and the guy who owned the house is a producer and his buddy an actor. I used to ask them questions with this first came up and they told me explicitly that this will not happen. If it does happen it will fail. Their reasoning was this:

1. If a script or film has taken in donations, no studio will touch it because there's a huge stigma of them being scams and it's a liability.

2. The script is unsolicited material and can't be taken for insurance reasons. Anyone who's been in a band will tell you this is also true in the recording industry, if you send a tape to a recording studio, they will mail it back w/o listening to it. It's unsolicited and they will be cut from their insurance. Indie companies will often use work arounds and loopholes and but the highest production quality you'll see come out of those is Atlas Shrugged. Think; Made for TV movies.

3. People don't go to see fictional films with political messages. Avatar was an exception because of the budget, and CGI and all that jazz, but even still it's not as blatant as this film proposes. Which judging by the proposal will make Atlas Shrugged seem unbiased. People smell a political agenda in films like a dead fish and won't waste their time to go see it. Especially if it's communist.

4. Most movies lose money. The ones that do make it have small bugets and have great stories or high productions and a brilliant marketing campaigns (epics) but even these aren't guarantees. Being that the movie is about people in a RBE utopia and will spend time talking about how it works, it will be a snoozer just like Atlas Shrugged Pt. 1. And the city designs and all that stuff, it will need to be a high production film and no studio will want it unless they cut the dead fish out of it. BTW, how did that movie pan out at the box office.

5. The only reason Atlas Shrugged even got made is because a guy paid out of pocket for it to be made. It took hem a year to get 100K together to just have a script written. One that they could of just had some Zeitard write for free and it's gong to cost them at least $50 million to have a made for TV quality movie.

6. A script, even if it could be taken unsolicited, doesn't guarantee a movie deal. Most scripts get used as note paper. I used to use the backs of shitty scripts for grocery lists. lol.

Yes, it's a scam even if it's no implicitly a scam or has honest intentions. 100K down the shithole. 100K that could of been spent feeding starving kids in Africa, but TZM really doesn't give a shit about that. They only care about conspiracy movies.

I think if TVP were to make a movie or a televisions series it may have a similar tone like Terra Nova which was recently cancelled by Fox. I actually liked Terra Nova but even though it was successful as it was making some profit as well as increasing ratings it wasn't making enough money for Fox's taste. After watching Terra Nova I do think a TVP fiction based RBE Movie/television series would be interesting to watch and I do think there is a audience out there for that type of genre. I do not think TVP (Fresco and Roxanne) intends to get the job done in my opinion. I agree with Cyborgjesus TVP should really be producing these things not as a big budget movie or even as a television series but more as a web series, to get more for there money.

Terra Nova (TV series)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Nova_(TV_series)
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 19, 2012 - 03:48
(2)

CS Original
So my prediction about the "The Venus Projects $100,000 Big Budget Movie Scam" is pretty accurate so far although Roxanne is stringing the TVPers along still. She recently fired the supposed writer she had and with Fresco will write the script from scratch. She even mentions that since she will not be paying for her or Fresco to write the script the money will simply go towards the movie somewhere else other than the script writer.

Here was my prediction I wrote
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#0

"I have found zero advertisements anywhere on the web of TVP actually looking for a script writer, I mean I'd expect some advertisement on the internet of them actively trying to find a writer but upon googling I find nothing. As far as I was able to search on the actually TVP website I could not even find a place where one could apply or send work in for the script writers position on the site itself. At that Roxanne has "changed the goal post" as she just doesn't want a normal script writer she wants a script writer who also is apart of TVP and agrees with the values of TVP and a RBE and is willing to come to the venus project and listen to Fresco lecture on a week to week bases. Ok fine?... No not really what does this exactly mean... From what I see, a die hard TVP member will more than likely write a script and refuse to take the $100,000 because in there dogma belief system money is bad. Why will Fresco and Roxanne get away with this? Easy because many TVPers will say the script writer wants the $100,000 to go towards the movie and also because money doesn't matter because it's bad. In the end Jacque Fresco is the mastermind for this con but Roxanne will follow through with it and keep the $100,000 because no TVPer that is writing a script for the movie will take the money and she will probably spend it on other things besides the movie itself. "

Here is a brief abstract of a Q & A on TS3 Roxanne most recent response as of August 12 2012 about firing the script writer because there and most script writers work is unacceptable.
(voice recording of what she said fully is below start at 24:00)
http://thevenusproject.minus.com/

"24:00 7. Any updates on the motion picture? The motion picture writer they have commissioned with a down payment (sort of), The writing of this script was really not to there liking. So fresco and Roxanne are taking the script and doing it themselves. we're going to pretty much take it and don't have much respect for what they have seen in script writers. We're going to do the script writing ourselves. The good thing about that We won't be paying ourselves so we'll have a lot of fund left over. To further the movie once we get the script writing finished. Perhaps we'll show what we have with other script writers and do a total rewrite of the script. To get a budget it or use the money to travel to pitch the movie concept to other people, so in that way the money will be good. "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When reviewing my prediction and what has occurred up until this moment with the TVP big budget movie scam: Roxanne has changed the goal post many times within looking for a writer. It was first to raise 100K to find a script writer. Then after they raised the money there was ZERO advertising about finding a script writer anywhere on the internet, even Roxanne and Fresco with a Q & A said they never advertised for a script writer. So how can you expect to find a script writer if you never post up ad's for finding one?

Second goal post change was that now TVP wanted a writer who would agree with TVP and would attend all lecture as well as agree with a RBE. So they simply want a writer whose a member of TVP. This would suggest they want a die hard member to write the script at which the possibility of not paying them would increase because of course money is bad within TVP ideological belief system in a RBE.

Goal post now is, we just fired the script writer because we didn't like what they were producing (although we have no clue what the script writer even wrote, or even if the script writer even existed besides Roxanne word). Therefore Roxanne and Fresco are going to write a script themsevles free of charge, and this mind you is something I predicated would happen in a way although I had suggested someone from the outside would write in for free that is a member of TVP it just so happens Roxanne and Fresco would make this segment in my prediction come true. The good thing of course is there not paying themsevles to work on the scripts so the money could be used for anything really and no one would have a clue. Then Roxanne continues to lead TVPers on by saying that maybe down the line we'll have a professional script writer look into what we wrote and decide then who will write a script as well as the excess funds can be used for other things such as traveling to places to pitch the movie to other people.

As I have said before in the end Jacque Fresco is the mastermind for this con but Roxanne will follow through with it and keep the $100,000 because no TVPer that is writing a script for the movie will take the money and she will probably spend it on other things besides the movie itself. Although the TVP big budget movie is far from starting up we can begin to see the lack of progress as well as very obvious what I deem as stall tactics which include goal post moving to string TVPers along. I'm not saying my prediction if fulfilled but it seems to be going in that direction be becoming fulfilled but only time will tell.

References:

"Roxanne - what is the name of the script writer who is - working on the film - what is their specific background? We have a right to know as we donated hundreds of dollars..." Recording July 1, 2012 starting at 25:00, (she does not mention who the writer is or where they came from)
http://thevenusproject.minus.com/lbsel1oMef3n0I

Where Roxanne admits that TVP did not advertise for a script writer on any place on record July 1, 2012. start at
39:00
"Are you advertising for a script writer for the TVP big budget movie? If so what places online are you advertising for this script writer position besides the TVP website?" No, not at this time.

I also have to say Anticultists made a very accurate prediction himself on this thread when he said

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-4d7e9e6b

http://anticultist.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/venus-project-hollywood-blockbuster/

"It's more likely a money-maker for the people involved, if they do it right they can get some cash and use it elsewhere for whatever their purposes are. I can imagine them now, planning for this movie with the potential looming disaster in their minds, "what if it fails to bring people in to the movement?", "well at least we made a few million to fund our next movie projects"."

"I have also made the point on numerous occasions that because the donations are non refundable and the finances and use of the money is held behind closed doors, therefore can be for anything Roxanne decides upon. This meaning that Roxanne could quite literally spend a smaller amount on the movie, or as Bill has suggested above spend nothing and there would be absolutely little anyone could do about it. The website had disclaimers saying that the donators had no say in how the money was used or how the movie was made. Literally bait for suckers was how it was put across.

Basically they have the perfect opt out possible. They could theoretically make another cheap ass movie like all their previous ones, or get their fans to make it for free and keep the cash. They could even not make a movie, keep the cash and explain it all away without ever having to refund a penny."

I again have to say Anticultist is fairly accurate so far as it seems Roxanne is pretty much in full control of the movie from what it seems. Roxanne seems to be firing people and doing things as she pleases with the money yet there is ZERO accountability besides Roxanne on what that money will be spent on as that money was intended only for a professional script writers. I don't think Fresco nor Roxanne qualify being professional script writers and I find it odd they would take the role of writing the script free of charge (something I had predicted someone would do although I did not directly Roxanne and Fresco would write it themselves).

Like Anticultist said all donation are none refundable and Roxanne could pretty much spend the donations on anything she really wanted to besides what she was suppose to spend the money on which is a professional write for the big budget movie.

to get more into this, Doug Drexler who is a professional in visual effects and been involved with such televisions series as Star Trec, Battlestar Galactica, and various other sci-fy works, who has visited TVP numerous times has criticisms towards TVP big budget movie as well. A guy who actually works in the industry offers criticism as well as help and TVP still does not listen to him. Whatever happen to listening to the individual who has the most experience in a particular area?

Doug even suggested that they start the Big Budget movie on kick starter and raise funds, get help for free or cheap, similar to what he is doing with his space command project as he wants to help developed a film that isn't dictated by a major industry.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/58936338/space-command/comments?page=10

Doug Drexler on May 21
They are, but that's a pretty hard sell in Hollywood, I suggested to Roxanne that they try the Kickstarter approach. They have supporters all over the world who would chip in. Yes, I always told Jacque that Roddenberry's future shared much with the Venus Project. I've been to Venus, Florida to visit the project several times, and was almost eaten my an alligator.

Florian Straßer on May 21
@Doug Drexler: That is amazing! I've seen Jacque Fresco live just once, when he was doing his tour around the world and visited Munich in 2010. Amazing man. As a Star Trek Fan my exposure to the ideas encompassed by the Venus Project felt almost natural. I take it they are still trying to make a movie to showcase their vision of a possible future?

References:

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5262/brief-abstract-with-sp-discussion-of-tvp-lecture-from-fresco/2/#reply-380db09d

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

CyborgJesus had suggested the very same thing Doug Drexler suggested to do within this thread. It just makes sense to make there movie on the internet where it could potentially be seen by more and even the TZm linguistic team would translate all that stuff free of charge rather than making a big budget multimillion dollar movie.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-422b3ef3

Absolutely laughable project. Just to play with the figures for a second:

Decent low-budget movies are being made for $25,000-$50,000, less if done partially by volunteers. Good scripts are cheap as hell.
Mainstream distribution is expensive, but a social media campaign getting traffic to your site could be launched for $10,000 inception, $20,000 ad budget for 50,000-200,000 targeted viewers, less if you get the agency to work pro bono.

If they still want to go commercial, $500,000 should be more than enough to produce, promote and distribute the thing over the web.

In any way, allocating $100,000 for the script alone is insanity. I almost hope they're just lying, it'd make my brain hurt less than conceiving of the ignorance and hubris it would take to consider this movie strategically efficient.

Btw, they could be talking about this:

http://ineteconomics.org/ is supported by Soros with $50M and launches regular research grants and conferences, there's no reason to believe that the same couldn't be done with a smaller budget, no or smaller grants and conferences on the web.

Masdar City is a concept city first designed to be carbon & waste neutral, I think they've lowered their original goals slightly, though. It costs a whopping $20B to develop, but the thing does house 50,000 people and 1500 businesses and span 6km². Why not break down the cost and calculate the estimated cost of a TVP city?

Oh wait, that's work. Wouldn't want to be doing any of that, would we.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For me at least it's clear to see that TVP has no intention of ever making this Big Budget Movie and that it's a simply ruse to squeeze more cash out of its users as well leading TVPers and TZMers along. As my prediction hasn't totally happen as I was accurate that no money would be given to a script writer as the script writer whoever it may be (Fresco and Roxanne) would do it for free the other half of the prediction would be they must take the money and spend it on thing others than a script writer. The big budget movie is still fresh and only time will tell before we can see if the prediction will be accurate or not.

I'd like to note that even if they do find a individual to rework the scripts they write I doubt they will pay this individual or pay him a low amount and not the full 100K; If this were to be a accurate statement this does not make my prediction inaccurate at all, matter in fact it still be falling in line with my prediction I stated above.
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Aug 19, 2012 - 08:59
(0)

CS Original
You make two good points above:

"I don't think Fresco nor Roxanne qualify being professional script writers and I find it odd they would take the role of writing the script free of charge"

Indeed they don't and this leads me to believe that this was likely the plan or fall back plan they had in mind anyway. It is well known that Fresco and Meadows are not team players, and they are what I would term hypocritical control freaks who don't follow the advice they dish out for others to follow.

So them taking over the role and likely making an absolute amateur comedy with the task should be expected. Whilst taking all those lovely dollars and using them for their own gains.

"Whatever happen to listening to the individual who has the most experience in a particular area?"

This is the most important point you made, since it categorically shows how they refuse to follow the tenets of their own program. I mean in their world one should listen to the knowledgeable facts that are given by science, dished out by a computer. Facts that originate through knowledgeable individuals/experiment and scientists.

They also throw the direct opposite to cover their asses in such situations, where they claim that appeals to authority or academics is not an acceptable behaviour in their society. I would not be surprised if they claim they took on the roles and didn't listen to others for this very reason, and members will lap it up because it goes with Fresco & Meadows historic behaviour. They will also claim that they alone are the experts on making movies about the Venus Project so why should they listen to anyone else on the topic.

This in itself negates the point of making a script writer work for them in the first place, showing the whole thing to be a money making scheme.
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 19, 2012 - 10:05
(0)

CS Original
@anticultist , I agree with that. I believe I first had a problem with the big budget movie because I could not find any job AD's of TVP looking for a script writer for it's big budget movie. If they were actually serious about looking they would be posting up ad's on websites (other than the TVP website), actively looking for script writers but there not.

Roxanne in few words admitted they were not advertising for script writers and kind of blew the question off like it wasn't that big of a deal she wasn't putting out job ad's for script writers. How else does one advertise for a job without posting up jobs? How can a person take this TVP big budget movie seriously if there are not job ad's being posted looking for a writer. Not that I'm saying looking for a writer by posting up AD's will prove the big budget movie is being worked on as Roxanne could simply post AD's up and not get back to the callers. Not that I'm surprised that TVP would do this but even when they have the support to do the right thing they continually do the wrong things. Like TZm there not out to help society they are there to stuff there pockets with the sweet money earned by people who work HARD for a living with a real job. It just disgusts me that Fresco and Roxanne can defend what there doing and TVPers could still believe in this stuff. TZM and TVPers are not looking for the best abd brightst of society there attracting the most gullible, fringe believing, uneducated individuals of society, at that TZM is forming a conspiratorial religion around there ideology.

Where Roxanne admits that TVP did not advertise for a script writer on any place on record July 1, 2012. start at
#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Aug 19, 2012 - 16:44
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Like a good studio will ever pick this up. They'll be lucky if it even gets made and screened at an art house there. Assuming it even gets written, which it probably won't. Too bad because I'm out of scrap paper. A fool and his money are easily parted.
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Aug 20, 2012 - 02:58
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original
wait, all fresco does all his life is write nonsense and now they want to pay another writer to write nonsense for the movie. this probably makes sense, before money is abolished let's sell as many coffee mugs and tshirts as possible.
#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 29, 2012 - 07:49
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Evil Elvis

wait, all fresco does all his life is write nonsense and now they want to pay another writer to write nonsense for the movie. this probably makes sense, before money is abolished let's sell as many coffee mugs and tshirts as possible.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Not anymore they fired the script writer and are taking the role of writing the nonsense now. Apparently Roxanne claims to have 40 to 50 percent of the script written already. 40 or 50 percent seems like to big of a number as TVP only weeks ago fired there script writer and all of a sudden 40 to 50 percent of the script is done? I don't believe it until I see it, talk about stringing people a long.

Why don't they release this script out to the public at least to 40 to 50 percent of the script that's done? Also what is happening to the 100K now? My guess is the 100K will be going in there back pockets.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

TVP Seminar #61

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K20ppYtaxZM

00:26:30 Question: Jacque and Roxanne, if you could give us a percentage of how far the script is to completion, what percentage would you give us? (example: 25%)
Response: Roxanne said 40 to 50%.

In reference to http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5262/brief-abstract-with-sp-discussion-of-tvp-lecture-from-fresco/2/#reply-2482c535
#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 30, 2012 - 06:55
(0)

CS Original
Decided to put a follow up on this. Apparently TVP has now raised $198,000 dollars for the big budget movie as said on the website. Simply mind blowing how much they have made...

Roxanne responds to this topic indirectly. Here is what they had to say.

Jacque and Roxanne, are writing the first draft ourselves. At this point it is a little over half completed. We are not taking any money from the donations and have no intention of doing so.

So all we have is her word that she's not taking donations I'm sorry that's not good enough when your dealing with this amount of money. I thought you should of stopped taking donations at $100,000 after meeting your goal. I had no clue the donations were still open.

After over a year of seeking and working with many script writers, professional and otherwise, we were unable to find anyone with the sophistication and understanding of this subject who we felt could do a sufficient job.

1 year and you only found two script writers. pathetic. What are the script writers names? who was the professional script writer at least? I predicted Roxanne would do this when looking for a script writer when i said "Why Roxanne would move the goal post when looking for a script writer is pretty obvious because simply she's not looking or she's looking for someone to do it for free aka the old bate and switch. ".

Reference:
My predication of why they would not find a script writer back for TVP big budget movie in June 2012
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#0

To date only 2 people have been paid for their attempts on this script. One of them was not paid out of the non-profit donations, but rather by Jacque and Roxanne personally. The other, a professional scriptwriter, required a down payment and was paid from the non-profit funds. However, after presenting a portion of his script, it was clear that it was not adequate to meet the needs of The Venus Project.

So we'll take your word for it? How about no. First of all where the hell were you advertising for script writers? To my understanding there There were no advertising for script writers and Roxanne even admit this. At no point did Roxanne say go here if you want to be a script writer for TVP, not one time and I went to all of the TVP meetings. Why wouldn't you allow your own community to write a script?

At that as far as the two script writers hired, one of the script writers Roxanne claimed to of hired has a PHD but didn't know they hired another one. Why wouldn't you tell the community what your doing? This is information people need to know when there is hundreds of thousands of dollars involved now. Why can't The TVP community take a look at what the two script writers produced? Just two script writers when you had a a few months to find someone you could only come up with two? There is so much going on that people are intentionally kept in the fog when it comes to TVP's building blue prints, to TVPs big budget movie/where is the money going towards.

Reference:
Roxanne admits to not adverting for script writers.
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-2a65d341

At that point we felt it was urgent to get the script done so we, Jacque and Roxanne, are writing the first draft ourselves.

Way to to continue to string people along still.

This leaves us with more money to further this project by contracting a company to produce a budget for the script or anything else that may be needed to further interest and participation in the film to get it accomplished.

The money is suppose to be used for a script writer...

My end thought on this is that I'm starting to understand why TVP doesn't use kickstarter to raise funds as it would require TVP to be accountable to the backers of this project by showing there work.

Why not show what there doing for the big budget movie? Why keep people in the dark? Well of course the reason is because there going to continue to make money off there donators to fund there Utopian lifestyle. I predict they will always be in some type of mode and have some type of problem in that no content for the big budget movie will be produced besides TVP screaming for more money so they can start producing things. Eventually the gig will be up, and people will come to a realization that the movie will never be made. By this time TVP will be using the money for personal things like paying off utilities, or gas. However they may take a small percentage of the funds made to produce a low budget webseries coming to a conclusion that they need to string there followers along some more among other ways to but will continue to always be raising money for the Big budget movie that will never be made.

I guess the title of this topic should be changed to the $198,000 TVP big budget movie but I'll keep it the same so people can still find this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://www.thevenusproject.com/get-involved/major-motion-picture-donations

Thank You! The current fund for the motion picture movie is $198,000.

The Venus Project would like to give an update on the script. After over a year of seeking and working with many script writers, professional and otherwise, we were unable to find anyone with the sophistication and understanding of this subject who we felt could do a sufficient job. To date only 2 people have been paid for their attempts on this script. One of them was not paid out of the non-profit donations, but rather by Jacque and Roxanne personally. The other, a professional scriptwriter, required a down payment and was paid from the non-profit funds. However, after presenting a portion of his script, it was clear that it was not adequate to meet the needs of The Venus Project.
At that point we felt it was urgent to get the script done so we, Jacque and Roxanne, are writing the first draft ourselves. At this point it is a little over half completed. We are not taking any money from the donations and have no intention of doing so. This leaves us with more money to further this project by contracting a company to produce a budget for the script or anything else that may be needed to further interest and participation in the film to get it accomplished. At some point we may need a writer to polish the script and we are open to that if necessary.
Again we would like to thank everyone who has helped with this. We deeply appreciate it.
We deeply appreciate all the dedication and participation from those who donated and encouraged others to do so. The sum raised was almost entirely from smaller donations therefore a large number of people donated. We will keep people informed as to how it is progressing. Thank you again from all of us at The Venus Project.

Our aim is to develop a serious major motion picture depicting life in a resource based economy. This film would be designed to reach the general public throughout the world to introduce an exciting, sustainable new social direction, depicting a vision of what our future can be if we intelligently apply science and technology with environmental and human concern. A future where war, poverty and hunger could be but a distant memory.

Today we face very trying times where economies and countries are teetering on the brink of chaos. Our resources are being depleted through waste and irresponsible management. Technology is displacing jobs that are not coming back. Most of our energy needs are obtained through methods which are destructive to the environment and ourselves through the plundering of finite resources which are being consumed at an alarming rate. Existing social institutions are not taking the consequences of this same course of action seriously. These and many more problems will be culminating in the near future and we are not prepared to deal with what is coming.

This film will offer a possible alternative to this global dilemma. It will be an awakening to many and could point a positive direction to work toward. It portrays in detail a global civilization, which secures, protects, and encourages a more humane world for all people - something we have not been able to do throughout history - where all of the world's resources become the common heritage of all of the earth's people.

This does not presume to imply a utopian civilization but one that is always in the process of modification and change; an emergent society where our technology is used to benefit the lives of all.

The film would provide a vision of a peaceful society in which all human beings work toward a global family on planet Earth. A civilization in which all people are engaged in the pursuit of a better understanding of themselves and the world they share.

Future By Design is an officially recognized 501c-3 not-for-profit organization; donations to Future By Design are tax deductible. Script and artist direction are to be formulated by Future By Design. Donations do not provide influence with production, script, or filming decisions.

Thank you for your continued support.

A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDOURSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Registration # CH35014

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Mar 11, 2013 - 01:14
(0)

CS Original
More updates on TVP Big budget movie. In seminar 83 around 37:40 to 41:18 during the Q&A Roxanne was asked to give a update on the big budget movie project. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights, she used "ummm" a lot along with pauses to formulate the next sentences. There was a lot of hesitation to really go into detail but from what was said in short she said there hasn't been much work on script writing in months do to Fresco's getting injured.

She then goes into that they went through something of around 15 to 20 script writers, and then decided to take on the script writing themsevles. TVP has been putting announcement out for script writers. The problem with this however is that isn't what TVP had been telling people matter in fact on July 1, 2012 audio recording Roxanne had said she was not putting out any advertising and at that she hired a writer then fired the script writer on August 12 2012 as it wasn't good enough, they also hired anothe script writer but apparently that was not good enough as well. So if you don't advertise for script writers and are only telling about the script writer position in these audio seminars how the hell do you claim to of had 15 to 20 individuals who were script writers for the big budget movie.... I mean seriously you continue to string these people along...

Are you seriously considering having none U.S. script writers who speak English as a second language write a script for your fantasy Multimillion dollar big budget movie? I means seriously, use your head... Roxanne your wise to stop talking about the movie now as you keep digging a pretty deep hole for yourself each time you do, I predict you'll stop talking about the movie altogether eventually.

I've been following this from the start and over 1 year since the money was raised which is now $200,000 donated to the big budget movie and ZERO progress has been done but as a predicted TVP continues to string people along. I had on numerous occasions (before I was in bad standing with TVP for writing this topic) contacted Roxanne about the TVP big budget movie script writing though I did not want to write the script, I did want to see if I could contact a few people who may be interested in helping out as I generally think there is a market, as well as room for this type of a genre that people would be interested in. In the numerous times I tried to contact Roxanne she did not return 1 e-mail about my interest in the big budget movie, I also received a e-mail from a individual who claims not one person had a interest in helping TVP big budget movie within TVP as based on what Andrew Buxton had said. So again how in the hell does she claim to have 15-20 script writers before Fresco and Roxanne decided to write it themsevles? Show your members proof that 15-20 script writers wrote scripts by showing there scripts to the public. My baloney radar just had a stroke and died from the amount of BS said.

As I keep saying TVP will get away with this because members deem money is bad. I will continue to sit back and enjoy the popcorn in the meantime.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Refernces

TVP seminar 83 Mar 3, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnRwBZSvDQ
37:40 - 41:18
Why does TVP hire a $100,000 script writer, when they could get volunteers to do it for free and also what's the current status of the movie?
Roxanne responds but pauses with a ummm, then says that they did go through a lot of people who wanted to help with the script for free.
The people got in touch with us when TVP put out a announcement that they were looking for script writers.
Roxanne says they went through 15-20 script writers. They decided to take on the script writing themsevles, the movie is on hold because Fresco got into a accident and He needed attention.
Roxanne says they made very good contacts regarding the script. She doesn't want to talk about it specifically until everything is more definite.
They made contact to a person whose reaching out to different script writers to professional script writers. The script writers being reached are not in the united states some are in Russia.
She has connection with a lot of those people. Roxanne says they are working with another group to come here and brainstorm on the TVP compound for two weeks with a lot of script writers.
There working in many different angles and it's still underway and still developing.
Connections we're making are a lot better. Roxanne hates to talk about things in the making until it really happens.
A lot of things start to happen and don't come through, Roxanne wants to wait until things are more definite but we're not stopping, everything is underway we're making progress I feel as well as Fresco is making progress in his walking ability. He's gone from a walker to a cane to walking around the house with no assistance.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-2a65d341

http://thevenusproject.minus.com/lb0fNjjzEkgLtB
(voice recording of what she said fully is below start at 24:00)
"24:00 7. Any updates on the motion picture? The motion picture writer they have commissioned with a down payment (sort of), The writing of this script was really not to there liking. So fresco and Roxanne are taking the script and doing it themselves. we're going to pretty much take it and don't have much respect for what they have seen in script writers. We're going to do the script writing ourselves. The good thing about that We won't be paying ourselves so we'll have a lot of fund left over. To further the movie once we get the script writing finished. Perhaps we'll show what we have with other script writers and do a total rewrite of the script. To get a budget it or use the money to travel to pitch the movie concept to other people, so in that way the money will be good. "
#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Mar 11, 2013 - 09:46
(1)

What they thought they were paying for:

What it was really spent on:

Any questions?
#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 03, 2013 - 16:49
(0)

CS Original
In TVP facebook group on behalf of Roxanne Vixie fills everybody in nearly a month and a half later as to what's going on with the script and even more excuses as to why the script is not done yet. Didn't Roxanne say she had 50% of the script done nearly a year ago?!? Why couldn't you finish the last half of the script off within a year... So scammy...

I can just hear the $200,000 for this movie being flushed down the toilet. My prediction is still pretty much dead on.

Roxanne sayingshe had written 50% of the script.
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#reply-495b473c

Roxanne saying had written 50% of the script on Sept, 30, 2013 in TVP lecture.
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5262/brief-abstract-with-sp-discussion-of-tvp-lecture-from-fresco/2/#reply-2482c535

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TVP.Support/
Vixi Returns
The movie is at the script writing stage at the moment. Having found that none of the profesionals they tried captured correctly the ideas of TVP, Roxanne is writing it herself with Jacque advising her. When it's finished they will give the script to a pro to polish and then take to studios that could be interested in producing it.

Unfortunately Roxanne doesn't have as much time as she would like to dedicate to it because as well as all the other things she is doing for TVP, since Jacque's accident she has to look after him a lot more too.
Just as real life takes volunteers away from doing more stuff for TVP, so Jacque and Roxanne face the same difficulties.

This is one of the reasons why it's important for us activists/volunteers/supporters to keep talking about TVP to people. We can't leave it all up to just two people
RBE hugs
#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: May 03, 2013 - 19:44
(0)

CS Original
I get the feeling they know Jacque is ill and won't survive very long, so she is holding back on spending money so when it comes time to fold the business and sell off the assets she has plenty to fall back on.

Just saying.
#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 03, 2013 - 22:40
(0)

CS Original
@anticultist I'd agree with that. Sounds like a nice prediction. I suppose we will see how this plays out eventually.

Just noticed the 1 year anniversary of this topic is coming up on June 1, pretty sad on my part lol... Have to say the progress of the big budget movie is the same since the day I started this topic. I've not seen any proof there has been any progress going on this, and I simply cannot take Roxanne word for it either...
#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: May 14, 2013 - 14:08
(0)

CS Original
In seminar #89 TVP claims to have another script writer but neglects to say how much they are paying the script writer or the NAME of the script writer again. They also claim to have a producer for the TVP big budget movie as well but again neglects to mention a NAME of the producer. At that they talk about the Fresco biography being made and in this circumstance they mention the writer of the biography who is Wilson Hathorn.

Why is it Roxanne is unable to give a name ANY potential TVP script writer yet she can give a name to the Fresco biography writer. The Fresco biography has been known for only a month yet TVP big budget movie has been known for over a year now, yet a name is given to who is doing the biography and no name to the script writer...

I found it interesting TVP is utilizing the TZM linguistic team to translate "The Best That Money Can't Buy". My thing has always been if TVP is making money off something that someone else did for free then shouldn't for example the translators who translate the material that is being sold be compensated with some coin? The leader of TZM is doing a similar action as well with the TZM LTI.

TVP is making anybody who wants to transcribe the book "The Best the Money Can't Buy" sign a non-disclosure agreement...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
TVP Time stamp

TVP seminar #89
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO22Yx_EWRc

00:30 Roxanne talks about how when she says TVP is not doing anything that doesn't mean their not doing anything.

1:00 TZM LTI is having a transcirbathon to transcribe Fresco's book called the best that money can't buy.
TVP is asking that people who want to transcribe sign a non-disclosure agreement before they transcribe. She then mentions to contact Gman to transcribe.

2:30 Roxanne says the script is coming along and that they have hired a script writer.
That the script writer is working very closely with TVP. They also found a producer.
Roxanne emphasizes they they really need to refine the script.

3:15 Talks about Fresco biography and that their working on that. The person doing the biography is
Wilson Hawthorne.

References:

The leader of TZM Peter Joseph doing something similar like TVP to make money off LTI.
http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5519/australian-tzm-member-david-zwolski-upsets-the-leaders-of-tz/#reply-2caede87
#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
WybothPosted: May 14, 2013 - 20:54
(0)

The Proper One

Level: 0
I really doubt that the big budget movie and the biography are ever going to happen, especially since the kickstarter was a flop and the movie just hasn't been worked on.
#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 01, 2013 - 03:24
(0)

CS Original
More on the TVP script. Roxanne says it will be done in two months. She neglects to tell us the name of the script writer or the name of the producer, therefore we have to take Roxanne word for it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Venus Project Seminar (30 June) Updates & Cybernation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej_h6V0GcDA

1:15 What's happening with the big budget movie script?
Roxanne says the script is coming along it will take a couple more months to finish.
TVP has a producer now as well.
#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]