Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - The Venus Projects $100,000 Big Budget Movie Scam Prediction. - Page 2

The $100,000 is just to hire a script writer to write the multimillion dollar big budget movie

Tags: scam, the venus project, venus project, fresco, roxanne, tzm, TVP, the zetigeist movement, zeitgeist movement, zeitgeist, movement, project, venus [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jul 28, 2013 - 19:08
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
27:00-35:00 more info on TVP big budget movie

Shaun Basically goes through what we need to do to get phase 2 the movie done. He suggests the TVP big budget movie will get done before 2017 and be out. He also says that peoples mindsets will not be prepared for TVP transition until 3 generations later. He says we need to market to major motion studios. They will need to get a major studio to do it and get their money back.

The Venus Project Seminar - Road Map 1 (28 July 2013)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwusTc0UmmE
#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 26, 2013 - 14:52
(0)

CS Original
The Venus Project Seminar (25 August 2013)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX3DYOyjU9I

Roxanne says the first draft of the script is done but still needs a lot of work and will be rewritten by various people. She neglects again to give a name as to who the script writer is yet she is as she says pleased with the script writer whoever they are...

12:10 time stamp

Question? anything going on with the big budget movie script?

Roxanne answers: they put together first draft for the script. Their really pleased with the script writer. First draft of the script is done. It's coming along but not done, has to go through various other people so their is still a lot of work needed before the script is done.
#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Aug 26, 2013 - 17:21
(1)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Level: 3
I can't wait to see the TVP's version of Atlas Shrugged. Those movies did pretty well.
#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Aug 27, 2013 - 23:20
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original
Quote from JimJesus

I can't wait to see the TVP's version of Atlas Shrugged. Those movies did pretty well.

Oh god this would totally be bizarro Atlas Shrugged.

Fat chance, but I wish this movie would happen. The fact that two people who fail to see the smallest flaw in their ideology are "really pleased" with the script makes me jitter with cringy excitement.
#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Aug 28, 2013 - 12:08
(0)

Bacon Pancakes! Making Bacon Pancakes, take some Bacon and I'll put it in a Pancake! Bacon Pancakes that's what it's gonna make...Bacon Pancaaaaaake!! ♪

Quote from CyborgJesus

Quote from JimJesus

Oh god this would totally be bizarro Atlas Shrugged.

Fat chance, but I wish this movie would happen. The fact that two people who fail to see the smallest flaw in their ideology are "really pleased" with the script makes me jitter with cringy excitement.

The only reason Atlas Shrugged got made was because a rich guy paid to have it made. The reason parts 2 and 3 are getting/got made despite their predecessors' failures is because that rich guy paid to see how it ended.

There's no TVP supporter worth a million bucks to have it made like a b movie.
#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Aug 30, 2013 - 07:47
(0)

:')

So do you guys actually think that this movie will happen?
#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 30, 2013 - 11:36
(1)

CS Original
Quote from Clock

Not at all my prediction is they will take the money and just give excuses without actually showing any proof that the movie is actually getting made and hope people will forget about it.
#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Aug 30, 2013 - 17:40
(2)

Level: 6
CS Original
Quote from Clock

Sure, right after I finish my book. *cough*

Unless they secure dumb money, fat chance. No studio will touch this. Nobody expecting ROI will touch this. Their only shot is finding an idealist with a large inheritance who wants to play patron, and tbh, there's a lot more deserving causes than this one. Especially since there's no social value whatsoever, just promo.
#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 30, 2013 - 19:32
(2)

CS Original
@CyborgJesus Your idea of making a flick on youtube would be their best bet but I doubt they will because of course they have better ways of spending their money such as for food etc.. lol
#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Aug 31, 2013 - 07:16
(1)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
No the movie won't be made, or at least not the hollywood blockbuster they have maintained will be made. I foresee another cheap cgi advertisement for the venus project. Nothing unlike what they already have on dvd. I reckon the income is just being used to keep them both happy financially, and they will spend as little as possible of it on 'the movie'. The remainder will be an inheritance fund for Roxanne for when Jacque keels over and she then closes the venus project sells the land, houses, and all his toys for more profit.
#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Aug 31, 2013 - 10:07
(0)

I think VTV's Troll docu will get made before this. I also think I'll find a unicorn or a leprechaun before VTV finishes Troll too.
#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Sep 02, 2013 - 20:21
(1)

Tvp trying to write a script?

text
#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Sep 03, 2013 - 08:17
(1)

More like...
#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Sep 03, 2013 - 19:43
(0)

Quote from JimJesus

More like...

lol, Agreed.
#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Sep 03, 2013 - 22:03
(0)

CS Original
A question was posed as to if TVP can release the names of the producer or script writer at which Risto avoided to answer to the question which was later picked up and answer by Michael Holz. He said no and that they would need permission by the script writer before they can release his name. What's the big deal of saying who is writing the big budget movie? Why not ask the script writer if they can release their name and if not why do they not want to release their name? It seem the TVP peons are making up excuses at what looks to be the case of cognitive dissonance.

In next question by Mats asks TVP if they can get a website up or that he would gladly create a website to give more presence for the big Budget movie and give updates on it. Basically Buxton said no and all updates will be given on the TVP site directly, Roxannes responded that she defers to the producer as to if a website should be put up about this and that she will not have much say on this.This is just not a smart response, it's a pretty sound idea to make a website to a movie your trying to build hype up at that to inform the donators to this big budget movie what exactly their money is going towards. Also I find the irony that Roxanne defers to the producer as to when the big budget movie website is put up if it's put up as she wanted to have full control when making Peters movie and that's the reason she orchestrated the split of TVP and TZM in the first place, yet she's going to allow the producer to call the shots as far as putting up a website and everything. I smell BS here...

I just want to note that I am not Mats and My guess is someone actually pays attentions to this topic and posed the question to TVP Q&A.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

30:50 Time Stamp

POC Q&A Session 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un8lpHvZSs0#t=30m50s

Questions by Mats: At this stage, would it be possible to reveal the names of the writer(s) and the producer(s) for the motion picture? Or at least to talk about some of their previous work and/or experience? A general update on the progress would also be appreciated.

Answer: Risto says That Roxanne gave a general update in last seminar.

Michael Holz goes into defense in not giving the writers and producers personal information such as what their names are
without their permission. So No it's not possible to reveal their names unless you ask them personally.

32:20 Time Stamp

Questions by Mats: Has TVP considered a dedicated website to the motion picture for updates and the like, given its high priority? If not, I would be interested in creating one and give the motion picture more presence in social media and other platforms.

Answer: Risto reads Andrews reply to Mats which is,"No all updates will be on the Venus project website as when when there are any.".
Risto reads Roxanne's response, "We have a first draft of the film, and this will be something the producer will decide when it is appropriate he has been in the business and has already has option for trying to raise funds, this is his field."
#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ClockPosted: Sep 06, 2013 - 19:28
(0)

Yeah right. The script writer needs his permission to use his name in public? When has that ever happened in hollywood? That's a bit fishy. Is there anyone else who follows the Venus Project find this fishy, or are they just believing everything that they are saying is true?
#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Sep 07, 2013 - 06:56
(0)

CS Original
Quote from Clock

Yeah right. The script writer needs his permission to use his name in public? When has that ever happened in hollywood? That's a bit fishy. Is there anyone else who follows the Venus Project find this fishy, or are they just believing everything that they are saying is true?

Even if it was shown that the owners haven't even hired anyone else to do the movie, and that they are writing it and producing it themselves and paying themselves and taking all the profits. The fans would not care because they believe that the message is so important it only matters if it gets out to more people. They would just say that the information came from trolls or that it doesn't matter if it was shown a scam by the owners. Forget that the owners asked for the money to pay for a hollywood big budget movie with big budget production.

The concerns of others that they are in a cult and are being financially and emotionally taken for a ride are of no importance to them.
#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Sep 14, 2013 - 06:33
(0)

CS Original
This particular time stamp is sort of a big deal.

I was listening to some older podcasts on blog talk radio. I happened to listen Cowpote radio at which he called up TVP on april 21, 2011. He asked Roxanne various question about the big budget movie at which one of Roxanne's response is that she had the big budget movie script already developed and is now working on getting a professional script writer now. The thing here is she is telling the guy on April 21 2011 that the script is done and they are looking for a professional script writer and keep in mind that she acknowledge in the radio interview that she didn't know she was on the radio.

So lets fast forward two years later to now where apparently she's now done with the rough draft of the script again and apparently has a unnamed script writer looking at it as of August 25 2013.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/2/#reply-0a7935bd

Something weird is going on here. Why would she claim to have the rough draft of the big budget movie script done two years ago (April 21, 2011) as said on cowpote radio and now say she has the rough draft done for the script done two years after that (August 25, 2012)? I think we solved this already TVP is just hooking everybody along for the ride and trying to score as much cash as they can. There are no silver bullets but by far this is the best damning evidence that would suggest TVP big budget movie is a scam and is not going to happen.

Roxanne direct Quote on cowpote April 21 2011 radio
We already developed the script ourselves and we're working on a professional script writer now

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

THE THURSDAY NIGHT NEWS AND HANK CARTER FROM THE DESTROYERS
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cowpote/2011/04/22/the-tuesday-night-troll-show-on-blogtalkradio

51:10 Time stamp on April 21, 2011 Cowpote calls tvp Roxanne says she wrote the script already and has got a professional script writer. Roxanne acknowledges that she did not know she was on the cowpote radio show.

65:00 Time stamp talks about TVP only making 30k in donations.
#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 04, 2013 - 15:53
(0)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thechoiceisours/the-choice-is-ours-documentary-series

Now they need 22,000.00 USD to make a new documentary series when they haven't even got a final script completed for their last fundraiser.

Why they need another video talking about this when they have 5 of their own, plus 2 Zeitgeist videos, and Paradise or Oblivion is literally beyond me.

What I don't understand is why TVP people don't see huge red flags coming out of this.
#49 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 05, 2013 - 07:46
(1)

CS Original
I can donate 10K and get a free visit to the Venus Project compound!
#50 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 05, 2013 - 20:15
(0)

You can do it now for the low low price of $200! But if you call now, you also receive a package of a book and 4 DVD's, valued at $100!

...but wait! There's more!
#51 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 05, 2013 - 22:23
(0)

CS Original
@JimJesus I tried to get in contact with TVP to get tickets to the compound but no one got back to me.
#52 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Oct 07, 2013 - 21:45
(0)

CS Original
Roxanne claims to be working with a producer and that they want to get actors and directors. She neglects again to tell us the name of the producer at that she neglects to say what her methods will be to acquire these actors, directors etc... Is she going to post up advertisements for actors/directors or invite only?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

26:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQcIjfqsVx8#t=26m50s

Roxanne talks about the kick starter movie with Joel Holt This movie will be released for free on the internet as they finish each section. Roxanne says the first draft of the script is finished and that she is working with a producer who is developing a budget for the film and will be soon be showing it to acquire funding and to acquire actors, directors, and others who will be associated with it. the producer is excited about it ad wants to start filming asap. Hopefully this will be first of many films about the future within a RBE as Fresco has envisioned. there have been 100's of movies of people slaughtering each other but none about possible futures.
#53 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JimJesusPosted: Oct 08, 2013 - 00:48
(0)

The Kickstarter got the 22k it needed. So now they're going to have 2 video projects that won't come out.

You know, it's funny. As much as Mallette's robot farm was an unworkable price of junk, it at least was something to get RBE actually off the internet and into Realworldistan somehow. Yet, no one cared because it wasn't a YouTube video they could link on Facebook. It just shows RBE people aren't interested in feeding poor people, they only care about Fresco and Merola making more internet movies.
#54 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 08, 2013 - 15:28
(0)

CS Original
on TVP facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/TheVenusProjectGlobal

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thechoiceisours/the-choice-is-ours-documentary-series

***"The Choice is Ours" Kickstarter countdown update***

We want to keep the tremendous thanks going out to everyone as we just reached our first stretch goal of 55K, a considerable milestone as we had no idea how our first Kickstarter campaign would go.

Doing a good film series has many expenses and production costs can be endless. But we certainly feel we have progressed in our understanding of various processes involved; from editing to better videography techniques. And being able to do these things in house is critical. But as we mentioned before, we will be able to attain more help in post production where we need it greatly, including sound, color, transitions, and just generally getting the outside perspectives from professionals in the industry.

In the final analysis, Jacque Fresco has spent an unusually long and productive life developing and arriving at a Resource Based Economy and all of its dimensions including the value system and behavioral aspects as well as the technical. His oversight and availability during filming is something we are very happy to have as we do our best to present The Venus Project to an ever-widening audience.

Thanks again to all!

On the photo: Jacque Fresco - November 8, 2013

#55 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Nov 12, 2013 - 15:52
(0)

CS Original
TVP raised 75K WTF! I'm going to start a TVP kickstarter that's a good gig. So in total they have raises about 275,000 for their movies.

"We have set two "stretch goals". The first one is $55,000 which will enable us to acquire professional music and post edit including color grading. The other is a very ambitious $75,000. Having additional animations done would greatly enhance this presentation and this would be possible if we reach this level. After all we have over 4 thousand of Jacque Fresco's concept drawings and blueprints to pick from. Also professional marketing is important for a successful film and with this goal it would be within reach. "

"The Choice is Ours" documentary series
by The Venus Project
#56 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 12, 2013 - 16:33
(0)

CS Original
I guess we will see it on youtube or something when the fanboys 'spread the word' or whatever shit the kids are calling it these days.
#57 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
avatarofphoenixPosted: Nov 13, 2013 - 21:23
(0)

Level: 0
Next they will begin saying russel brand is negotiating to star in it
#58 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 11, 2013 - 19:14
(1)

CS Original
Spent a lot of time making it easier to read this topic. Will still be working on this topic.

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forum/5349/the-venus-projects-100000-big-budget-movie-scam-prediction/#0
#59 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Dec 23, 2013 - 02:34
(0)

CS Original
TVP Education Presents (22 Dec 2013)
timestamp 12:36: They talk more about the new "The Choice is Ours" movie. With the funds raised they will conduct more interesting interviews and will leave the donation windows open for anybody that wants to donate more to the movie to give the audience a better experience. With the travel expenses to do the interviews they hope they can make enough to satisfy the travel expenses. Anybody who donates not will get rewards, the same rewards as to the kickstarter campaign. They can't name any names as to the people they want to interview, get music people, whistle blowers etc...

19:08 Shaun says this movie he believes is a three part documentary. That will be releases over the next year. The first session will be released in the next few months he believes. This is not the TVP big budget movie. The big budget movie is a separate fundraiser and campaign onto itself, they are still working on the script, they may have possibly further information about the big budget movie on the main site. Shaun wants to get clear that the "The Choice is Ours" $75,000 3 part series movie is a different entity from the TVP big budget movie.

20:40 Shaun wants to raise money for equipment to do better seminars. Wants better intro's, wants better music. I need flashy graphics not just pure information. Audience is use to visual affects. Trying to raise a couple thousand dollars so we can get better equipment so we can upgrade these things. I started raising funds on one website but moved everything onto the main TVP website. The website for funding for new media equipment is at http://www.thevenusproject.com/extras/tvp-education . I need lighting green screen, and a camera. This will help us get to a RBE faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-PGDnzWquc#t=12m036s
#60 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]