Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TVP vs TZM drama (yeah get the popcorn!) - Page 2

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, The Zeitgeist Cult, Edward was right, ragequit, civil war, splinter factions, choose your side, conspiracy cult, TZM Drama, Y U NO GIVE MONIES [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:18
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

They were probably contacted through facebook because most of us 'dissenters' knew all their facebook accounts, they probably got some fanmail I bet haha

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:20
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I bet those RBOSE tools would know, they probably did it. I could totally see that crazy ass Plautus doing it.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Omni-SciencePosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:24
(0)

Ordo Ab Chao.

Level: 8
CS Original
#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:25
(0)

CS Original

haha that chapters brimming with activity !!

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:27
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Didn't bkyle post here?

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/forums/profile/bkyle</p>

Yeah, thought I recognized that. So he's the lone Zeitard in Wyoming. Now that's gonna be lonely.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:27
(0)

CS Original

Yeah think he did Matt his name is very familiar

edit: ok yes he did :)

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:37
(0)

CS Original

Oh this ones a belter of a comment too:

Take a rest man, you earned it. You made it crystal clear what needs to happen.
Why would a person who deconstructed the myth of Jesus, martyr himself for humanity

haha this douche thinks Peter is the person who deconstructed Christianity single handed.
The whole section he did is taken from a previous lecture given by two other people for a start, and secondly what the fuck does he think atheists have been doing for the last century or so LOL ?

#37 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 21:47
(0)

CS Original

word on the street:

Merola has just deleted his facebook account also haha

#38 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 22:04
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

RAGEQUIT

#39 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 22:13
(0)

CS Original

All the times I have posted on my blog about how Fresco was plugging this group of kids for cash, right back from when I started the blog by uncovering all the financial details. Then later when euripide sneed came in and confirmed even more details about Frescos charlatan methods and actions, these TZM kids denied and denied.

Now look at it, Fresco and Meadows have been paid to travel around the world for free, they have been paid $8000 a show, charged the TZM kids $200 to visit them, been supported by donations and all the sales of their merchandise, plus the free labour by these kids to make them even more money.

What do these kids get in return?

A big slap in the face that they dont know anything, and no cash refunds, and a public insult on video for the world to laugh at.

As I said plenty of times before Meadows now has a substantial nest egg to sit on for when fresco kicks the bucket all thanks to Merola doing the plugging and the TZM club doing the paying.

#40 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 22:15
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Oh my gosh. This is just amazing! No wonder Peter says he 'never' wanted the leadership position he eventually took, he's clearly not made of tough enough stuff to stand anything -near- public life which is what he'd have to be able to stand if he were to preside an organisation that grew larger.

He's actually changed his mind about representing an organisation he started because the organisation his is associated with has said that he's not quite up to speed on all aspects?

I have also informed TVP that all major press will be turned over to them so they can make sure "their" message is "accurate"... as apparently mine isn't.

That reads as very sly to me. LOL. :p

Oh and in that video Jacque is saying that Peter cares more about being "centre stage" than advocating what Jacque wants? Isn't that an odd thing to say? In the sense that Jacque is almost being hypocritical because it sounds like he's snidely saying 'he doesn't put US (TVP) as the central focus enough...'

LOL

What do these kids get in return?

A big slap in the face that they dont know anything, and no cash refunds, and a public insult on video for the world to laugh at.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Fresco's really nasty hah.

Fresco's way in over his head. He says in that video too "I'll tell you anything you want to know about production..." As if HE knows "anything" anyone would want to know about industrial production/etc oh lololol.

#41 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 22:27
(0)

CS Original

Yeah Jacque is a snake, as we have been saying for a long time.

#42 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 22:31
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

I mean if I think about this whole "situation" from a more political perspective, you know, Jacque's comments would just look immature and unappreciative. Political groups have to allow for the slight-inadequacies or personal bents of their various support factions but they certainly don't insult those factions for it because they know they'll lose their support.

He'd be totally ruined if he ever had a chance to implement anything in a public way because he doesn't appear to know how to dialogue or engage in making concessions and allowances for different views and approaches.

I mean can you imagine if a President had such a 'my way or the highway' attitude? They'd struggle to serve their full first term.

And I mean going to a freaking city like Dubai and calling it terrible? UGH. TROLLLL!

#43 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 22:42
(0)

CS Original

Jacque was in it for one reason only and its always been the case, and this is it in black white.

For his own benefit and his own control of everything.

This current example proves it to be so absolutely, and nothing any zeitard cultist says can make it otherwise. Jacque has always been this way, its been validated from more than one external source who has interacted with him, he has always taken people for what they can give him and as soon as it comes to sharing the wealth and glory Jacque simply withdraws and takes everything back for himself leaving those who put in the efforts to elevate him out in the cold.

He did this early on in his 'career' and gained a whole plot of land and buildings we now call the venus project, he now has an international fan base of thousands and he has sucked them dry of their time and input/money and it looks to me he will once again close shop to anyone who does not follow his line of dictating.

Jacque never intended this to be a democracy, he has always made it clear it was his baby for those with any actual attention, and noone else would have a say in the matter if he did not approve of it.

It was always clear to people on the outside this was the way, but for those blinded by infatuation and idolotry of TVP and Jacque it was a matter of denial.

Watch as jacque withdraws and keeps the cash, and looks towards a whole new bunch of dupes willing to follow him and do his bidding.

#44 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 23:03
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Fresco stole a bunch of land in Florida from former True Believers. Taking PayPal donations from suckers online is regular business for him.

#45 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 14, 2011 - 23:18
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

The great prophet quits. Gotta love it.

#46 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 00:24
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Well Brenton, since you follow this cult and believe in their folderol, I'm curious which splinter faction you're going to follow. Will you rally behind Fresco, or will you jump ship to whatever Zeitard positions himself (*cough*VTV*cough*) as the heir apparent?

#47 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 00:50
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

I care about a new, working social system only and I will not stop with that pursuit in the long run.

Hey, that's what I want. Just without the conspiracy theories and overconfidence in science, please.

#48 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 01:40
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

Not the first time that Fresco bit the hand that feeds, he got 'famous' thanks to Merola yet he feels at the tender age of 150 he still has what it takes to go out on his own. Good call, we can probably expect Zeitards labeling him a CIA agent or something. Damn I need more beer and popcorn.

#49 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 06:56
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

"overconfidence in science, please."

Don't you mean denial of science, since it seemed TZM is overrun with truthers, germ denialists, health woo-wooers, and CTers?

#50 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 07:24
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

TZM embraces science in the sense that Scientology does.

#51 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 07:51
(0)

CS Original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoZOOFuPhec

Thats their level of science

#52 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 08:27
(0)

CS Original

Excellent the members are all sad as hell about the public divorce, but better yet they're taking it upon themselves to email Fresco, bring on the annoying onslaught of TZM members harassing Fresco like they do any people who disagree with them on the internet.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=231&id=332402&limit=10&limitstart=70&Itemid=100114#332710

Fresco will now see what the treatment is like when you say negative things about the beloved TZM cult.

#53 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 09:08
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Luckily for Fresco, he doesn't know how to use a computer and check his emails.

#54 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 09:16
(0)

CS Original

Roxanne is in charge of all that, so the other partner in scamming people will have to get the spam filter set up quickly.

#55 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 09:38
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

This is too fun to watch.

#56 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 11:38
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

Don't you mean denial of science, since it seemed TZM is overrun with truthers, germ denialists, health woo-wooers, and CTers?

Well, if the other half at least had a somewhat realistic grasp on science, I could probably deal with it, just work on projects with a small time frame in small/medium groups with a set number of disqualifiers that all agree on, but these people are just not there.

I watched "our technical reality" by Doug Mallette, it's the best example for TZM's "science": Strong focus on videos with no hard facts whatsoever mixed with faulty data.

That's not even including the RBE nonsense - I'm just focusing on the array of technologies the resource based non-economy is supposed to work on.

#57 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 11:56
(0)

CS Original

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=332402&limit=10&limitstart=90&Itemid=100114#332749

Tanktop has finally seen some sense about how Jacque is manipulating and being useless.

These things he says in this post of his are everything that all the people who have spoke out against the movement have said online everywhere, they are in fact some of the things that were said from people like myself and a few others on their forum years ago, but of course we were disliked and troll labelled for saying them then, but he will be back slapped and congratulated for the same words.

It has taken their guru to insult them in public for them to realise some truth, All they need to figure out now is that Fresco has been manipulating them for money and they will have finally figured it all out.

#58 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 12:06
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Hahaha, the feeding frenzy begins! They're going to have to choose their alliances, Merola or Fresco. So far it looks like Merola's winning.

And they said he wasn't a leader, that they have no leaders!

Very entertaining.

#59 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 15, 2011 - 12:09
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Don't worry, VTV is scheming to get a piece of the action. He's already made a blog post about how Merola doesn't really do any work anyways:

"He is not leaving the movement. He is just stepping back from any form of spokesman role. This does not by any means that he is no longer an activist for this direction. But the newsletter, chapter coordination, etc. was all already handled by other people anyway. And those people did not suddenly cease to exist.

Peter was never the leader. Despite propaganda to the contrary."

#60 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]