Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TVP vs TZM drama (yeah get the popcorn!) - Page 6

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, The Zeitgeist Cult, Edward was right, ragequit, civil war, splinter factions, choose your side, conspiracy cult, TZM Drama, Y U NO GIVE MONIES [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 08:26
(0)

Level: 0

So I was wrong. It WAS about the money!

#151 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:00
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

While I respect Jacque's life-long work, the idea that Jacque "invented" the RBE concept is absolute BS. The native American Indians had, in essence, a resource based economy. (Granted they didn't call it that and didn't have the technological aspect that TZM advocates.) Karl Marx advocated his version of a resource based economy. (Granted TZM does not support most of his political ideas.) I personally heard of, and thought about, a modern social democratic form of a resource based economy years before I saw the Zeitgeist movies and learned of the existence of the Venus Project.

I am personally appalled and disgusted to learn that the Venus Project tried to copyright "RBE." This goes against the very core principal of a resource based economy.

VP is only one possible idea of implementing RBE. And without TZM, I think VP will not develop much further.

The VP people have created this split and nonsense. So do the VP people really care about human solidarity? I see evidence to the contrary. We can't let ego's, questionable practices (and probably commercial interests) ruin RBE.

If TVP wants to hoard their "blueprints," then we will just need to have others develop it. No one person's ideas could have been the final RBE model anyway. Technology is moving too fast.

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=3&id=333939&limit=10&limitstart=10&Itemid=100114#334012

#152 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:20
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

There are no blueprints, no technical schematics or coherent plans.

There are toy models, pretty pictures and platitudes. That's all. That's all Jacque Fresco has ever had.

#153 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 09:25
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Speaking to the choir Matt, I think its the zeitards who need to come to this realisation. One step at a time for the cult members now, they are gradually coming to the realisation that they have been used.

#154 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 11:49
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

If it wasn't for Peter putting spin on TVP, TVP wold be continuing to go nowhere. I can't put all the blame on Fresco as I think Peter knew TVP was a shame but still decided to promote the ideology to establish false hope into people by saying their one and only one answer to solve all the worlds problems and it's TVP. I know Fresco is a con-artist but I think Peter Joseph is even a bigger one. Peter sold false hope to get famous basically and when it didn't work did a last ditch effort to point the finger at Fresco.

I think some stood out in the meeting I heard between Peter and Roxanne and that was when Peter interrupted Roxanne and said "TZM has no direction, we're here to promote TVP" as that is a interesting choice of words. As most people think TVP needed TZM I would like you to think about this which came first the chicken of the egg? TZM did not have a lot of members when they were promoting TVP at first therefore TZM needed TVP more than TVP needed TZM at at least there ideology.

I think Peter knew TVP was junk and now I think their gong to attempt to purge all copyright material by TVP but still hold on to material TVP had in it that they do not own copyrights to so a RBE is one, anything TVP promoted like hydropower, or solar power things cannot be copyrighted by TVP and even possibly change their name. They will attempt all these things and not achieve what they want because of course it will always be a CT group that failed to push their global CT beliefs onto the world. They are a failed group TZM people need to go find other fringe groups to join now.

TVP as we know it is propaganda spin produced by Peter Joseph who knew TVP was BS from the start and Peter is probably laughing at those who believed TVP could work.

#155 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 16:59
(0)

thanks for teaching me the word "platitude" I looked it up

#156 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 17:17
(0)

Jacque wants to see the blue prints to believe it but doesn't think its important to show others so that they can believe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTEq1joaTWA&feature=player_embedded#at=27

#157 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 17:51
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm getting a big kick out of the Zeitards who openly speculate whether Jacque Fresco is senile or not.

That would have earned someone the banhammer before last weekend.

#158 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 17:59
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

"Banhammer" reminds me of Nanos. Wonder how his solar car is progressing.

#159 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:05
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

He hangs out with those RBOSE tools, you could ask him.

#160 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 18:43
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

^ Nanos hangs out on every internet board possible on the internet. I also heard he's building one of them flux capacitors out of wood so he can go back in time to save Princess Diana.

#161 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Apr 20, 2011 - 12:30
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

haw haw! *points*

#162 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 05:13
(0)

CS Original

They both sound so idiotic less than ten minutes in... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/v-radio/2011/04/20/the-venus-project-on-v-radio-to-talk-about-the-film</p>

She's talking about science as though scientists who are properly trained 'don't get' the 'systems approach'... even though that's core to a lot of science? I mean wtf?

Although do notice they're sounding like they're gonna try suck back up Peter.

#163 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
SkyPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 07:06
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

If Fresco and PJ kiss and make up it will be funny watching the drones trying to rationalize everything and scrambling to take back all the anti-Fresco comments they made.

#164 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 07:25
(0)

CS Original

It will be funny AND fucking depressing.

#165 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 07:59
(0)

I heard some 10 minutes and from roxannes talk so far it looks like she wants to kiss and make up because she probably realizes that she's shooting herself in the foot by rejecting tzm. Also, shows how much selfishness and ego was at the root of all of this. eff the 300K members because we have issues with one man?

#166 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 08:02
(0)

Also, I think Roxanne sucks as a speaker and is in capable of carrying their work on her shoulders alone and therefore if anything they need peter desperately

#167 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 08:13
(0)

CS Original

Roxanne uses "and um" like it's cool.

#168 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 21, 2011 - 09:00
(0)

lol yes.

#169 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 22, 2011 - 14:31
(0)

More fuel in the fire by Roxanne:

"Neil Many in TZM would like to disseminate our material. We would appreciate this. They can use our materials on TVP and show our photos in their street activism but only if they keep it separate from TZM materials. That means anything that they do concerning The Venus Project on flyers or leaflets etc. it is only The Venus Project materials and they only have The Venus Project website on there not TZM. If they want to help pass this information to others this would be helpful.
Roxanne Meadows: One other thing. If they are doing printed matter about TVP we do require that they put our website it so it is ledgible on any material they print of The Venus Project's."

#170 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]