Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - TVP vs TZM drama (yeah get the popcorn!) - Page 5

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, The Zeitgeist Cult, Edward was right, ragequit, civil war, splinter factions, choose your side, conspiracy cult, TZM Drama, Y U NO GIVE MONIES [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to The Zeitgeist Movement | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 17:20
(0)

Level: 6
CS Original

I just love how TZM would support the fucking movie, had Fresco not bitch slapped PJ.

#121 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 17:27
(0)

CS Original

newpagebugdoublepost

#122 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 17:31
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Fresco has managed to glean $34,000 of donations from TZM members for his movie so far believe it or not. Chances are a lot of the dipshits will keep giving their money towards it, and guess what will happen.

After no big investors are willing to give up a few million dollars freely to Fresco without a say in the way the movie is made and ran, Fresco will turn round and say we have not made enough money to make the movie, noone will get their money back from him and him and Roxanne will walk off into the sunset with the cash and do what they please with it.

The end

http://www.thevenusproject.com/donations-motion-picture</p>

Donations Received: $34274.41 [dated 17th April]

Future By Design is an officially recognized 501c-3 not for profit organization; donations to Future By Design are tax deductible. Script and artist direction are to be formulated by Future By Design. Those who donate do not have influence in production, script, or filming decisions. Thank you

#123 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 17:47
(0)

CS Original

It just hurts my head that they suddenly realize what a piece of junk their strategy is, just after some old dude talks somewhat negatively about them.

edit: What are the regulations on US non-profits? I'd love to see someone sue their asses for spending the money on themselves.

#124 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 18:05
(0)

CS Original

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501%28c%29#General_compliance_issues

There is some information there, also discussion of how they need to file records every year and their last 3 years of money can be made available for public scrutiny if applied for correctly.

One intersting thing that caught my attention:

Under Section 511, a 501(c) organization is subject to tax on its "unrelated business income," whether or not the organization actually makes a profit, but not including selling donated merchandise or other business or trade carried on by volunteers, or certain bingo games.[2] Disposal of donated goods valued over $2,500, or acceptance of goods worth over $5,000 may also trigger special filing and record-keeping requirements.

Note that "tax exempt" also does not excuse an organization from maintaining proper records and filing any required annual or special-purpose tax returns.[3] Previously, annual returns were not generally required from an exempt organization accruing less than $25,000 in gross income yearly.[4] However, from 2008 onwards, many such organizations must file a yearly "e-Postcard" known as Form 990-N, or risk losing their exemption.[5]

Failure to file required returns such as Form 990 (Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax) may result in monetary fines of up to $250,000 per year.

Also one should read this article about how non profit charities are misreporting their spending of funds, upto 70% of them lie about their money.

http://kelbycarr.com/kelby-1-point0/donor-beware-the-big-nonprofit-secret/</p>

The U.S. General Accountability Office conducted a study into the issue in 2002. The conclusions also were that 990 reporting is unreliable, and showed that 62 percent of charities receiving donations reported zero fund-raising expenses.

The study noted there is no reliable way to determine the accuracy of 990s, and that charities have liberal discretion when they decide whether to categorize spending as program services, fund-raising expenses or administrative overhead.

#125 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 18:19
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I've long thought that TVP should face an IRS audit.

#126 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 18:24
(0)

CS Original

Me two, and in fact I have a set of reblogs covering this topic and how to do it off another TVP critic read it here:

http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/get-your-money-back-from-the-venus-project/</p>

REPORT THE VENUS PROJECT:
Florida Attorney General Fraud Hotline: 866-966-7226
Florida Office of Financial Regulation Tel: 850 410-9500
Florida IRS: 850 942-8995 Request Audit
REQUEST YOUR MONEY BACK AND AN AUDIT

BE SURE TO CLARIFY YOU ARE CALLING REGARDING “FUTURE BY DESIGN” a sub name of Venus Project
If you intend to apply for 501c3 status from the IRS, you must form your business for one of the following purposes: scientific, religious, charitable, literary, or educational. If your business is formed for any other purpose, such as personal profit or exclusive family activities, you will find it difficult, if not impossible, to obtain 501c3 status from the IRS. Fines or other penalties may also be imposed if you obtain 501c3 status improperly, and documentation will be periodically reviewed to ensure that you are still qualified to enjoy the tax benefits a 501c3 offers.

Its time to put Venus Project to the test. They have made it clear they want to make a for profit entertainment movie. This is not a educational movie, it is a scripted movie with actors. Venus project is breaking the law at this point. I will work to remove the tax exempt status of this group and make sure the IRS audits this companies record books to ensure that this fraud is stopped. The clock is ticking on this cult.

I will also post information soon so we can get Neil “beggar/panhandler” Kiernan off of foodstamps, unemployment, and other government funding. We will seek audits by IRS and other government entities to discover if Neil has been claiming donations for the past four years and if he paid taxes on that income. We will also discover if Neil “begger/panhandler” is legally able to accept donations for personal use. Clearly, the scam will be put the test.
Abuse of 501(c)(3) tax exempt Educational Status

IRS Publication 557, “Tax Exempt Status for Your Organization” http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p557.pdf</p>

Advocacy of a position. Advocacy of a particular position or viewpoint may be educational if there is a sufficiently full and fair exposition of pertinent facts to permit an individual or the public to form an independent opinion or conclusion. The mere presentation of unsupported opinion is not educational.Method not educational.

The method used by an organization to develop and present its views is a factor in determining if an organization qualifies as educational within the meaning of section 501(c)(3). The following factors may indicate that the method is not educational.

# The presentation of viewpoints unsupported by facts is a significant part of the organization’s communications.
# The facts that purport to support the viewpoint are distorted.
# The organization’s presentations make substantial use of inflammatory and disparaging terms and express conclusions more on the basis of emotion than of objective evaluations.
# The approach used is not aimed at developing an understanding on the part of the audience because it does not consider their background or training.

Exceptional circumstances, however, may exist where an organization’s advocacy may be educational even if one or more of the factors listed above are present.

How Do You Report Suspected Tax Fraud Activity?

here: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=106778,00.html

If you suspect or know of an individual or company that is not complying with the tax laws, you may report this activity by completing Form 3949-A. You may fill out Form 3949-A online, print it and mail it to:

Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888

If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include the following information, if available:

Name and address of the person you are reporting
The taxpayer identification number (social security number for an individual or employer identification number for a business)
A brief description of the alleged violation, including how you became aware of or obtained the information
The years involved
The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
Your name, address and daytime telephone number

Although you are not required to identify yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity can be kept confidential.

An example of a person who has filed an IRS Audit against Roxanne Meadows of TVP :

http://zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/report-the-venus-project-to-the-irs/

#127 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 19:27
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

"Until a formal, public apology is made to TZM for Fresco's current comments, TZM Global will no longer facilitate fiscal support for TVP (which it has been doing, without demand or question, for almost three years)."

Is this the reason they stopped having the "research center" for sale? Or is it still for sale?

#128 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 19:41
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

CS Original

You know, this is really going to bring back the hardcore, overt CTer aspect of Zeitgeist. For years now they have tried to speak about themselves as though they were legitimate in evaluating "social behavior" science, and economics. They have wrapped themselves within a narrow cloak of (mis)understanding and have utterly lacked any real expertise or knowledge of the epistemological implications of what they spouted. Now that TVP has jettisoned the organization, it seems as though everyone who clung on to the fringe will once again return to the fore. TZM was always based on conspiracies, and for the hardcore this whole TVP nonsense was just a distraction.

#129 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 19:43
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Its my understanding that a lot of the rabid pro-conspiracy folks really resented Merola arbitrarily deciding they were now going to push Fresco's science fiction utopia.

#130 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 19:44
(0)

CS Original

Details for filing form 3949-A for an IRS audit of The Venus Project:

Name and address of the person you are reporting:
Name: Roxanne Meadows
Address:
21 Valley Lane
Venus, Florida 33960

E-mail: tvp@thevenusproject.com
Telephone: +1 863 465 0321
501 C(3) Title: Future by Design Inc.

Employer Id no.: 35-2198777

Description of violation: Non reported income from sales on website [according to items 6a and 35 on form 990 ez, and 900t], non reporting of income from fees paid on appearances on worldwide tours 8000 euros per appearance, tax evasion of profit income, utilising non profit funds to fund a profit company ventures.

Estimated ammount of dollars reported crime: $300,000 +

#131 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 19:48
(0)

CS Original

Here are Future by design inc 2008 and 2009 990 ez forms to download, they have not filed their 2010 reports yet it seems.

Notice how in 2009 form in section 6a they fill in no, and in 35 they declare nothing, they have completed this form and not declared their income from the profit business side... notice how at the bottom Roxanne fills in 0 hours and 0 payment for her role.

File Name: Future by design 990 ez for 2008.pdf
Size: 403.97KB | http://www.sendspace.com/file/23hpd0</p>

File Name: Future by design 990 ez for 2009.pdf
Size: 369.78KB | http://www.sendspace.com/file/3rl6uy

#132 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 20:41
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

After reading Peter Joseph's none support for the TVP movie I figure he smelled BS in it and just wanted to do his own thing anyways. The thing is I still think Peter is just as big of a con-artists as Fresco is.

#133 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 20:43
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"If we can't even handle this little bump on the road, how can we possibly handle the above 3 inevitable scenarios? This is nothing compared to the external factors: CIA-backed COINTEL-PRO attack, internet shut down etc etc."

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=229&id=333119&limit=10&limitstart=70&Itemid=100114#333445

OMG THE CIA

#134 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 21:00
(0)

CS Original

@Bill I dont doubt Peter is shady myself, but there is a little less dirt on Peter than there is Fresco. Fresco unfortunately has a history that has come to light, Merola has managed to either evade it so far or has none to be discovered. Either way I tend to follow the money, and right now it all points towards Fresco being the one plugging the profit margins. I do not deny Peter has sold materials, but noone has bothered to do any research into this all yet and I damn well am not doing the leg work to find it all out, it was hard enough chasing all the shit up on Fresco hehe.

@Matt those pesky Cointel pro agents are everywhere man, they're even on here posting stuff about TVP and how shit it is.

#135 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 21:16
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

We are all COINTELPRO agents.

#136 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Apr 17, 2011 - 23:28
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

If Peter "retires" from the movement, who's going to pay the $14.99 Godaddy hosting!?

#137 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Evil ElvisPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 02:13
(0)

STFU!

Level: 1
CS Original

Zeitards being butthurt by Fresco, what is new - they always seem to be butt hurt by something.

#138 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 04:37
(0)

CS Original
#139 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 08:12
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

"I will also post information soon so we can get Neil “beggar/panhandler” Kiernan off of foodstamps, unemployment, and other government funding. We will seek audits by IRS and other government entities to discover if Neil has been claiming donations for the past four years and if he paid taxes on that income. We will also discover if Neil “begger/panhandler” is legally able to accept donations for personal use. Clearly, the scam will be put the test.
Abuse of 501(c)(3) tax exempt Educational Status"

>anticultist: If you do this you can count me in. I was beyond offended to see this POS begging money to pay his rent because he's too lazy to work. The cost of daycare is no excuse. I've been there. I've payed those high costs on an $8 an hour job (this was early 90's and I imagine those bucks went a wee bit farther then, but it was still rough.) And it's doubly hard trying to find proper daycare for an autistic child. I had no outside help, no government assistance. I'd love to see this punk go down. Now I'll apologize for my sort of off topic rant but this guy is beyond contemptible. BTW, that last video was so enjoyable that I watched it twice.

#140 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 10:01
(0)

I was just surprised to see that only 33000 was generated through donations?! I was expecting at least a mil. Looks like the main appeal of the TVP was only to the broke people of the world who only liked the idea cause they didn't want to work?

#141 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 10:28
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm a little skeptical that they've raised that much.

#142 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
CyborgJesusPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 11:03
(0)

CS Original

The active membership of TZM is quite low. Their typical 500k are subscribers, not members.

#143 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 12:52
(0)

CS Original

Seriously? 30K is all they got? What about their 500 million members they have? I actually would of thought it be more than that from the way TZM talks.

#144 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 16:25
(1)

Hybrid

The members are not the movement.

#145 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 16:52
(0)

CS Original

^ LOL

#146 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EdPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 17:08
(0)

Level: 10
CS Original

alexastorm wins the thread

#147 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Inside JobPosted: Apr 18, 2011 - 20:24
(0)

CS Original

I'm away for a week and the world falls a part... FFS!

#148 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
freeflyerPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 07:49
(0)

Drama furthers. More from Peter:
"In 2008 I visited TVP and interviewed Jacque without having a clear idea of what they were about yet. I was trying to give the viewer of what was to be Z: Addendum a sense of possibility.

During the course of my research on Jacque during this period I came to understand how wrong I had been in many ways and how powerful the train of thought is with respect to the RBE model.

During the development of Addendum, which in many ways served as a gratuitous advertisement for TVP (because I really was excited about the perspective), I took a risk to include at the end "Join the Movement"
This was an experiment. I had no idea what to expect.

Jacque always stated that he wanted to "get to leaders" to get these ideas going.
My view was to get to the community moreso. I had little confidence ( still do ) with the idea that country leaders, politicians or the like would see this as a viable possibly without pressure. The indoctrination is just too high in most cases.

So- TZM was born as an interest to create "critical mass" which would serve as a pressure for the establishment. Since my experience and interest in activism was always around MLK Jr. and Gandhi, I knew that, historically speaking, it would take a "revolution" of some sort and we need a peaceful mass to take the message to world. Hence the Social Movement.

From the period of 2008 to 2010 I visited TVP many times. I went twice to shoot Moving Forward footage and to get as much input as I can.

With few exceptions, all scripts, lectures, pdfs videos went to them before being published and anything that needed correction- was.

It is now that I see that the real problem has to do with not the following of the RBE Model concept… but rather the lack of following of TVP personal path of interest as an institution.

As many know, I was in support of their Film but didn't like the idea of direct, personal ZM donations for such a huge project. It seemed a slap in the face to me and others who have gone out of their way to not incorporate money and not expect the community to hold anyone up financially. It would be different if the project also had a decent level of feasibility and possible return- this is not the case as per my 10 years of working in the film industry as an editor, producer and director.

I was rather working to get connections… in fact I had a line going to Ridley Scott. But …not much I can do now.

Anyway, at no point did I get a message from TVP saying "hey peter- you got this technical issue wrong- we need to fix." I would have immediately done so. Instead, it seems to be "oh- you wont support our drive to raise millions for a new film. well- you are not following us therefore we don't want to work with you."

This, again, on the heels of the most difficult film execution I have ever done at an extreme financial and personal expense… and that film promotes TVP more than anything, once again. I even went out of my way to make Fresco the ultimate "hero" character in it.

So then he/they come out with this idea that:
1) I don't credit him
2) It isn't the "direction"
and the ultimate that even I cant not get pissed off about
3) I want to be "center stage".

All three points are absurd if anyone has paid any attention to my public life and statements.

Even more- TZM has had a link to their 501c through the Support page for 3 years. Thousands of dollars (at least) have been given to TVP through us and the Movement work. I have never questioned them on this, nor have any demands been made. I always trusted them. So, given the fact that myself and many here have gone out of their way, at great hardship both personal and financial, to offer support to Jacque's work (even as an institution)…. only to have it all thrown back in such a poor, childish way is simply sad.

All Roxanne had to do was issue a public apology to myself and the movement. "oops! Jacque was just in a mad mood!"

Nothing. Now, it is becoming clear that Roxanne, along with Andrew Buxton and others are working to further divide. They don't want resolution. They don't want help.

So, pending anything new, I am left to suggest one thing: Re-Structure The Movement and build our knowledge based from the train of thought itself - not from the TVP's/Fresco's establishment.

We have gone too far as of now and TZM's potential is tremendous. We cant stop now, with or without them. I am very sad about it, but I did nothing to bring this on - nor did the community."

#149 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Apr 19, 2011 - 08:02
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"but I did nothing to bring this on - nor did the community."

Actually, that is true.

But in Fresco World anyone who won't give him a boatload of money and shut up is worthless to him. If they weren't blinded by hero worship, they could have figured that out before this. Fresco's past speaks for itself in regards to how he treats his followers.

#150 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]